Favorite MK & HS Counter Service Restaurant Meal for Lunch

Be Our Guest, I love the French Dip sandwich! Columbia Harbor House is typically another one I recommend. I love the lobster roll, and the shrimp & fish combo is pretty good, too!

I highly recommend Columbia Harbour House. It is relatively centrally located. If you go earlier, the second floor is generally cool and quiet.

Pecos Bill, located near POTC/Splash Mountain is also a cool, dark place to take a break.

Be Our Guest, I love the French Dip sandwich! Columbia Harbor House is typically another one I recommend. I love the lobster roll, and the shrimp & fish combo is pretty good, too!
Ditto for us!:thumbsup2 Those are our top two at MK also. We enjoy CS lunches at the monorail resorts as well.

I always loved the braised pork at Be Our Guest. I am usually solo when I go there so I just walk up and ask very politely if they are taking and walk ups :)

Looks like I need to visit Pinocchio's Village Haus my next trip to try the special dessert!

Columbia Harbor House had a wedge salad with shrimp we really liked. We usually end up there.

I always order the kids nachos at Pecos Bills and it has been a universally enjoyed place with my family - however, I sometimes find that place to feel chaotic and LOUD.

Columbia Harbor House has always felt much calmer to me and thus more enjoyable.

Columbia Harbor House for sure. Really good food and usually plenty of available seating.

Aouther vote for Be Or Guest. I'm a sucker for French Onion Soup, as is my eldest. We usually get 2 soups and split the French Dip. YUM!

I always loved the braised pork at Be Our Guest.

It's no longer on the menu.

I and DS2 always pick CHH for the tuna sandwich. One kid likes the fried shrimp. The others vary their choices. We try to eat early or late lunch so that the upstairs is quiet.

Always eat at BOG and Pecos Bill. Love the chicken and steak fajita and toppings bar.

Also, HS just added
Nothing. You'll have to roll the dice that you picked something decent. Look for reviews on DFB or easywdw. I've seen reviews of Woody's lunchbox being good but seating is in the glaring sun and hard to get without stalking a table. After our HS morning, we're leaving to go to Disney Springs for lunch and then taking a resort break.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter