Favorite Mascara

secretpantssam

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if you guys had a suggestion for a good mascara. The one I've been using recently seems to crap out after a few hours and I go back to looking like I have no lashes. So, Disers, what's your favorite mascara?

Just wondering if you guys had a suggestion for a good mascara. The one I've been using recently seems to crap out after a few hours and I go back to looking like I have no lashes. So, Disers, what's your favorite mascara?
Lancôme HYPNÔSE DRAMA

Blinc comes off with lots of water and a little pressure such as a shower so don't need an oil remover followed by a soap or detergent to remove the oil.

Sold in Sephora.

I will use no other mascara.

Clinique High Impact (Waterproof) Mascara. I try samples through Sephora all the time but rarely do I buy a full size. This one I had to buy!

Another vote for Blinc. Stays on until you take it off.

MAC Hot & Naughty Lash... It has two different brushes built in, one for length and the other for volume. There is also another from MAC that I really like, but I can't recall the name... but the tube has MAC written all over it in white/grey.

I LOVE Loreal's Double Extend in the red and white tube. It uses "beauty tubes" like little hair extentions on your lashes. Will not flake, rub off, nothing. I am a photographer and that matters alot since I have the camera up to my eye constantly. When you are ready to remove it, a warm, wet washcloth is all you need. The beauty tubes come off on the washcloth and look like little lashes, no black smudgy stuff. First time I did it, I thought I had just removed all my real eyelashes until I looked in a mirror! Widely available for $10 or less.

I've purchased many, many expensive mascaras in the search for quality. I have also given most of them to my teenage daughter. These include Blinc, Lancome, Clinique, and others. They all seem ok the first few days and then they degenerate for me.

I now just buy el cheapo at the grocery store, and I stock up. I'm currently using something in a green tube that cost $1 (had to go look and see what it's called: Wet N Wild MegaProtein). It works just as well for me as any of the expensive types and actually better than most of them. I've learned that terms like "no clumping" are absolutely meaningless on a mascara package.

Another vote for Benefit's They're Real. But more often than not, I end up with Hard Candy Ginormous Lash. You can get it at Walmart for $6.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter