Favorite Lunch in Hollywood Studios

Many people don’t seem to like ABC Commissary but we really enjoy it. Air conditioning and a good variety of food. Haven’t had a bad meal there yet. Mobile ordering is so efficient and avoids the long lines there.

We really liked Fairfax fare but that was when they had the foot long baked potatoes which, are no more:( so now I’d go to the commissary all the way!

ABC is our go-to. I prefer eating inside. We did Pizza Planet once which wasn’t bad but I’m not sure if that’s even still there ??

Pizza Planet closed and became something else (also with Pizza in the name). Don't know how that one is. I remember Pizza Planet had a delicious cupcake.

Many people don’t seem to like ABC Commissary but we really enjoy it. Air conditioning and a good variety of food. Haven’t had a bad meal there yet. Mobile ordering is so efficient and avoids the long lines there.

And ABC Commissary used to have lots of seating available. Does it still?

The best burger I ever had on Disney property was at Rosie's All-American in DHS. The seating area is outdoors and not huge, so I can't vouch for the ease of eating there when it's really busy.

Backlot Express is pretty consistent (for DHS). We also ate at ABC on our last trip and it was not bad.

Pizza Planet closed and became something else (also with Pizza in the name). Don't know how that one is. I remember Pizza Planet had a delicious cupcake.

It's Pizza Rizzo now, a Muppets themed pizza place. I haven't tried it yet but I remember the cupcakes at Pizza Planet being really good too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter