Favorite Joffrey's Drink

Samrsp93

Earning My Ears
So, I hate to say it, but I have never had coffee from Joffrey's. I am basic and always go to Starbucks :confused3 I want to broaden my horizons but I am terrified of buyers remorse even if it just a cup of coffee :sad2: What is your favorite coffee (or snack!) to order?

I really love any any of their iced coffees. I’m partial to the stand in Tomorrowland but they are the same drinks everywhere.
FWIW I enjoy making my own iced coffee at home with Bustelo and a splash of vanilla flavoring- don’t care for Starbucks. I enjoy the Disney coffees more than Starbucks, and as much as homemade.

I got the same drink I usually get from Starbucks, an iced chai tea latte. It was good, different but good! I felt like the Joffreys version was thicker, which is kind of interesting but it still tasted good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter