Favorite HS Quick Service?

Carolynleanne

Canadian Disney mom
We’ve never done a quick service at HS. Not sure how that happened What’s your favorite and why?

I we’ve always been a fan of Backlot Express. Good burgers, lots of air conditioning and free drink refills.

I we’ve always been a fan of Backlot Express. Good burgers, lots of air conditioning and free drink refills.
Same.
The only other indoor option is ABC Commissary but you can't beat free drink refills
I don't like eating outside

It depends on what you like to eat.
I'll second the vote for Backlot Express- drink refills, great A/C, mobile ordering, some basic variety (burger, chicken sandwich, chicken tender, salad etc.).

I also like Fairfax Fare (rice bowls, fajitas, pulled pork sandwiches, salads) but it's outdoor seating.

ABC Commissary!!! It's big and spacious so never feels crowded to me.

The carved turkey sandwich with carrot sticks, apple, and a small water is my go-to and the perfect amount of food for lunch. Bonus, it's a kids-menu item so it's cheaper. But they have other great healthy options like Mediterranean (Chicken) Salad. As well as tons of other options. I love it there.

Backlot Express! Yummy choices but can be hard to find a table during a meal rush

I would have voted for Backlot Express as well but I understand that the Darkside Chicken and Waffles are no longer on the menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter