Favorite Holiday (or Otherwise) Commercials

I would have to say my favorite holiday commercial is the classic Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup commercial from 1993 where a snowman walks in a house shivering and cold and warms up with a hot bowl of chicken noodle soup and as he's eating the snowman melts and a kid appears and throughout the commercial Let It Snow plays. And it's a nice commercial that will make you smile

I don't know that I have an affinity for many of them. The M&M's meeting Santa is a stalwart classic though.

The Norelco "Santa sledding down a hill on a Norelco electric razor ad.
This one and for some reason the Andre’s “champagne” ad were two that meant Christmas was coming soon when I was a kid.

Loving the Amazon sledding commercial. My fave for this year so far.

I'm an American history teacher, but I absolutely love this British supermarket's commercial to mark the 100th anniversary of the Christmas Truce of 1914. It may be 10 years old, but it's so well done.

Loving the Amazon sledding commercial. My fave for this year so far.

I'm an American history teacher, but I absolutely love this British supermarket's commercial to mark the 100th anniversary of the Christmas Truce of 1914. It may be 10 years old, but it's so well done.

Your tear jerker has mine beat. 🥰

My favorite is otherwise I love the puppy and clydesdales commercials so adorable
My second was the clydesdales after 9/11
I enjoy commercials with animals in them
I love the cute coke cola bears !

Not Christmas, and maybe because In addition to the military I'm from a long line of farmers...but this will always be my commercial.

I used to love that ad for Joe Boxer with the guys in their boxers shaking their, uh, bells, to the tune of 'We Wish You A Merry Christmas.' That was hilarious, but then, I'm immature like that. :p

I love the new Amazon commercial. The instrumental music in the background (”In My Life”) gets me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter