Favorite extra event

amykathleen2005

Wishing....
Hi,

Just planning a trip in Sept for my mom and me. I already have us for the Rivers of Light dining package for Tusker House. Anything else you would recommend? I know there are some dessert parties and other extra events.

Our favorite is Early Morning Magic at MK. It is so much fun and well worth it. Being able to ride Peter Pan, Mine Train, Pooh and the Carousel as many times as we can with no waits is a great start to a morning. The buffet breakfast that is included at Pinocchio's Village Haus is really great as well... we really enjoyed the food and the quiet atmosphere. We have done this the past 2 Septembers and it is something we are going to miss this trip since they probably won't have it in November when we go.

I am hoping one of my favorite extra events is EMM for the reasons given above. We will find out in May! Also loved the HEA dessert party when we went in January, primarily for the reserved and relaxed location to see the fireworks.

We enjoy EMM. The Halloween parties run in Sept. Having late supper at the Rose and Crown, and staying for Illuminations is a special part of our trips. Breakfast at Crystal Palace before the park opens is a treat as well.

I would consider the HEA fireworks dessert party. It saves you the stress or worry of trying to stake out a spot early. You don't really save any time as the dessert party starts an hour before the fireworks, but it nice to have some treats to enjoy and then you can walk over to the reserved area and not have to deal with people all on top of you.

you could also plan the behinds the seeds tour at the Land. I believe it is around $30 -- so if she is into gardening/plants she would definitely love the tour.

The pirates and pals fireworks cruise was fun too, but you don’t see the castle projections but you do see the fireworks and the electrical water pageant and have a character interaction. Also, maybe a MK tour, there are a couple to choose from, expensive but great for adults.

Halloween Party, best parade and fireworks in my opinion, especially if you are a Haunted Mansion fan. HEA Dessert Party with the Plaza Garden viewing. Was wonderful to have extra space around us to watch the fireworks and not be crowded together.

Early Morning Magic is 1000% worth it if you want to be able to ride the few rides they have open.
My mom and I did tea at the Grand Floridian in February and she loved every second of it. That was one of her highlights from her trip.

I think our favorite extra was the Jingle Bell Jingle Bam party. On the other hand there was something kind of amazing about stretching out and laying in the grass in the hub to wait for the fireworks on a CL 10 day at the HEA dessert party.

We're going to do MVMCP this year and I would love to do EMM some time--I was disappointed that it wasn't on offer during our last trip.

The best thing I have ever paid extra to do at Disney was Wild Africa TRek. All the tours I have done have been amazing, but this tops them all!

I’m also planning for my mum and me this year and considering some special extras (it will be a few days after her birthday so it would be an easy birthday gift and save me carrying a physical gift which will then not fit in her suitcase for her trip home). I love the sound of the Parisian breakfast, afternoon tea and maybe some of the others too so keep the ideas coming for me to follow along too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter