Favorite Epcot TS based on food and price

star04

Mouseketeer
We're going to Epcot during a time of no F&W or F&G festivals, and wanting to try 1 or 2 table service restaurants. We have already been to Biergarten and Via Napoli. What are you favorite TS meals based on food and pricing?

Rose & Crown, Tuto Italia, Bistro de Paris

Definitely not on the list - Le Cellier on the basis of both food and price

Spice Road Tables or the other one in Morocco. Second choice La Hacienda de San Angel in Mexico (actually outside the Pyramid). Having said that, we have eaten at all the restaurants at Epcot except for Germany and love all of them in WS.

Teppan Edo has been the most consistent food-wise, though it's a bit on the pricey end for table service. We really liked Chefs de France the first time we went but would recommend an early lunch--dinner was super-loud. Didn't really care for Rose & Crown or Le Cellier.

Our favorites at Teppan Edo, Chefs De France, and Le Cellier. Le Cellier and Teppan Edo are both kind of the high end price wise.

Monsieur Paul is quite expensive, but the food is absolutely exquisite and the service is great. They do an $89 prix fixe menu or you can order a la carte.

Garden Grill for breakfast, Teppan Edo for dinner ( we love teppanyaki dining while at home so this is just a big plus for us ). We also really enjoyed Spice Road Table.

I agree with all who said Le Cellier is a don't do - the food was good ( not great, but not bad either ) but it was expensive for what we got and they crammed us in so close to the table next to us you could hear everything.

I absolutely need to visit Chefs de France every trip. Last trip it wasn't on the list as we wanted to try new places but I had to switch from Via Napoli to Chefs at the last minute because I just had to go.

We're going to Epcot during a time of no F&W or F&G festivals, and wanting to try 1 or 2 table service restaurants. We have already been to Biergarten and Via Napoli. What are you favorite TS meals based on food and pricing?
Via Napoli and Chefs de France are my favorites. Kids love San Angel Inn.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter