Favorite Epcot restaurant?

jasmith34

Earning My Ears
We have one night in Epcot that I need to change our dining reservations and was wondering what you guys think would be the best choice?

You are going to get as many answers as there are people on the boards. I love the restaurant in Morocco, both of them actually. Others are going to say the food isn't authentic or not seasoned enough. Some are going to tell you the atmosphere at Mexico is great, food and service not so much but worth it for the atmosphere. You will get praises for France (not from me I hate it). It really depends on your tastes, eating style and what you are interested in.

We just Try chefs de France in may but We Will go to Biergarten, La Hacienda de San Angel and Tokyo dining in November.

Chefs de France was good and i can speak in french with The server and it was great. Bring me more napkins because i had The flu lol! He suggest is favorite dessert to My sister (crème brûlée) and she was very happy.

Best choice, we'd probably pick Le Cellier if you're just asking for best (disregard 2 credits vs. 1). If you're asking for best 1 credit, probably chefs de france or biergarten. One more for food, one more for entertainment.

My list of favourites at EPCOT (in order)

Chefs de France
Via Napoli
Le Cellier
San Angel Inn

IMO there are many very good restaurants in Epcot. My favorites are below. (not in any order)

Biergarten (one of the few buffets I enjoy)
Via Napoli ( I go for the non pizza items)
Tokyo Dining
San Angel Inn (love the atmosphere and of the opinion the food is pretty good)
Coral Reef ( one that gets mixed reviews. Outside of being seated beyond ADR time, I enjoy the food).

My personal recommendation for you would be to pick the restaurant who's menu and theme appeal to you instead of the opinion of all of us so called Disney "foodies" LOL. Example for me; I read how terrible Coral Reef and San Angel Inn are and I personally love them. And I have read how incredible awesome Le Cellier and Chef's de France are, and really don't care for either one.

We love Biergarten, but giving Via Napoli a try this time, as well as Garden Grill. Cape May is a family favorite and it is just a short well from Epcot.

Lunch: Biergarten
Midafternoon: Spice Road Table for Tapas
Dinner: Chefs de France or Monsieur Paul

Via Napoli, Tutto Italia, and Cape May...maybe a 7-10 minute walk from the UK exit at Epcot. If you don't mind the walk, Cape May is a buffet with plenty to eat.

Lecellier best food. Biergarten very good food, very good beer, and fun atmosphere.

My number 1 favorite goes to Via Napoli! We love the food.. pizza and pasta dishes! And the dessert was one of the best of the whole trip- I'm talking about the Zeppole di Caterina! YUM!! A close second would go to Teppan Edo- yes, we know we can get hibachi at home but we can also get good pizza/pasta here at home too and that still does not stop us from going to our favorite places around World Showcase. The experience and food are both great at Teppan Edo.

I would vote Via Napoli, La Hacienda. Rose and Crown is good too .. haven't done France or Morocco yet. We did prefer Via Napoli over Tutto Gusto, but just our opinion

This is such a hard question since there are so many good options and everyone loves something different. I love Rose and Crown, personally.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter