Favorite Entertainers

Buckets n Boards are great

We had an acapella group called the Moonrays on a Magic cruise last May and really enjoyed them. One of the guys told me they got called last minute and didn't know if they'd be back, but I'd see them again.

My daughters STILL talk about Buckets n Boards. ... 3 years later! Anyone know if they're still on the Fantasy (or maybe might move to the Dream this summer)?

Buckets n Boards posted this schedule for 2017. They are one of our favorite groups.

bucketsnboards2017.jpg bucketsnboards2017.jpg

Attachments

• BucketsandBoards.jpg
    BucketsandBoards.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Socks in the Frying Pan and Voice-play. Also the lady violinist from Iceland! Magnificent!

Reactions: lae
Buckets and Boards!!

Sadly, many of the individual acts that we've seen on cruises (not just DCL) tend to repeat the same show. So after the second time, it's not quite as funny or entertaining.

Yep. Lynn Trefzger has been on our cruises three years in a row and although she is insanely funny the shows were identical each time, right down to the little remarks that first time around seem off-the-cuff.

I guess we'll be seeing Buckets N Boards for the first time on the Fantasy 2-18 cruise...
there are shows in the lobby (see above) or jus ambient music type performers....?

I guess we'll be seeing Buckets N Boards for the first time on the Fantasy 2-18 cruise...
there are shows in the lobby (see above) or jus ambient music type performers....?

They will probably have a show in the Walt Disney theatre and in the night club.

Ambient music. Fine Whines were up on the step next to the entrance to Lumiere's on our Trans Atlantic cruise in the evening. Not every evening. There was also a violin player who also performed there. And, of course, the piano that's located in the atrium was utilized on some evenings.

Thanks for posting the schedule lisafjl, however I am sad to see we wont be sailing with them again this year.

Is there any way to know which performers will be on your sailing?

Not really the only way is if the performer puts it out on their website.
John Charles had his schedule posted for last year. Like you see buckets and boards posted their schedule for this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter