Favorite DVC Resort

Grand Floridian because for us it feels like home, from the stunning grounds, the relaxed feel, the different decorations depending on the season the gingerbread house, the Easter egg displays. The food options are always wonderful and you walk or monorail to Magic Kingdom.

Copper Creek because you transport to another world the moment you walk in the door. The lobby is jaw dropping, the theme is everywhere without being overwhelming and there are so many fireplaces I can always find a quiet spot in front of one. I posted a picture looking at the lake from Geyser Point and my friends at home text me saying where was I because they thought I went to Disney butit looked like I was at a cabin by the lake.

BCV is our favorite WDW resort. Epcot is our favorite park, and the convenience can’t be beat. Guardians and the nighttime entertainment are so easily accessible! 🤩 (We also love our other WDW home resorts: CCV and BLT, but we always miss BCV a bit when not staying there…)

VGC for DLR! Convenience once again, love the views, and just feels like home. 🥰

Aulani is our favorite non-park resort! I’m a homebody, but I’m never ready to leave Aulani! 😎

At WDW - Boulder Ridge Villas. I mean, it's the only one I've stayed at but I absolutely loved the overall vibe/atmosphere. And I really enjoyed the relaxing boat to and from MK.

I own at VGC as well but technically have only stayed on the hotel side so far. The resort itself is definitely my overall #1. It's a beautiful hotel. The walk to Disneyland (my FAVORITE Disney park) is so short. Having DTD right outside the door with additional restaurants and Starbucks is also fantastic.

Last edited:
For us, this one is easy - Animal Kingdom Lodge, for the animals, the exceptional dining options, 2 amazing pools, and the peaceful feel it gives us. It's not only our favorite DVC resort, but our favorite resort anywhere. BCV is a solid second for us, due to the location and the pool, which is exceptional.

AKL Jambo has my heart. The animals, the style, the food, the pool… Night swimming with flamingos watching, sitting on the balcony with a glass of pinotage watching the giraffes and hearing music very, very faintly in the distance… (happy sigh).

AKL Jambo has my heart. The animals, the style, the food, the pool… Night swimming with flamingos watching, sitting on the balcony with a glass of pinotage watching the giraffes and hearing music very, very faintly in the distance… (happy sigh).

The Villas at the Grand Californian

1) Distance from room to theme park entry.
2) Views of Pixar Pier.
3) 1Bd has 2 bathrooms; 2 Bd has 3 bathroom's.
4) Distance to dining in hotel and Downtown Disney.
5) Beautiful lobby with rotating holiday themes and piano player.
6) On site spa.
7) Classic Arts & Crafts theming.

Attachments

• IMG_1210.jpeg
    IMG_1210.jpeg
    140 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0843.jpeg
    IMG_0843.jpeg
    42.6 KB · Views: 5

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter