Favorite DVC Lobby?

TBH I like the Riviera lobby because there are no visitors dropping by just to look at the lobby. Very quiet resort especially compared to Polynesian.
My only complaint about Polynesian. It’s so amazing but we usually avoid it. We usually walk to TTC to get on monorail. It was great when Ohana was closed during the pandemic. 😂

My only complaint about Polynesian. It’s so amazing but we usually avoid it. We usually walk to TTC to get on monorail. It was great when Ohana was closed during the pandemic. 😂
No hate for Polynesian on my side btw, it's a great resort! I'm hoping to stay at the new tower once it opens. We just love that Riviera often almost feels like we have a little slice of Disney World that we don't have to share with anyone else. Very rare feeling anywhere at Disney World.

This is why I love being over at WL. Stunning lobby, but no Monorail Loop foot traffic to deal with. If someone wants to casually wander through the resort, they need to take a bus or the boat from MK. Since they closed the trail from FW, you can't even walk to WL.

Grand Floridian lobby. Not the main one since there’s no DVC rooms in there. The actual DVC lobby for VGF1 with the penguins.

Had a lovely visit with characters there. Donald and Goofy watched TV with us and then did a dance off.
It’s quiet. People don’t come just to gawk at it (like they do with Jambo and Poly). Covered walkway to the main building.

Good point, but I think that would really reduce the choices since most DVC are built at existing Disney resorts.
So the question here really is, what's your favorite Deluxe Resorts and Villas lobby ;) Otherwise we would be choosing from among VGF, BLT, SSR, OKW, Riviera, Kidani Village, DVB, HHI...am I missing any?

Last edited:
So the question here really is, what's your favorite Deluxe Resorts and Villas lobby ;) Otherwise we would be choosing from among VGF, BLT, SSR, OKW, Riviera, Kidani Village...am I missing any?
I think that's one of the nice things about DVC, we get to enjoy the Disney properties with all of the awesome amenities. I actually like Rivieras lobby but I tend to like the resorts attached to the Disney Hotels. Thats why we own VGF, CCV and Riviera although I guess it would be considered a DVC resort, kind of.

Grand Floridian lobby. Not the main one since there’s no DVC rooms in there. The actual DVC lobby for VGF1 with the penguins.

Had a lovely visit with characters there. Donald and Goofy watched TV with us and then did a dance off.
It’s quiet. People don’t come just to gawk at it (like they do with Jambo and Poly). Covered walkway to the main building.
It's an awesome little lobby. Miss the Coffee machine though!

Wilderness Lodge, Grand Californian, then Jambo. Have not yet made it to Aulani. Worst (not that you asked) has to be the Beach Club, too many people in wet bathing suits sitting on the furniture, just way too much traffic for me.

For me its:

1. Wilderness Lodge
2. Jambo House
3 Poly
4. Beach Club
5. Boardwalk

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter