Favorite Disneyland Paris themed souvenir

JC Butterfly

DIS Veteran
I am starting to get excited with the possibility of new Disney merchandise that I will be exposed to.

I am interested in things that say "Disneyland Paris" specifically? (I mean you can buy a standard plush Mickey, anywhere!)

What are some things that you have purchased or wished you could have?

You get all the standard thing like pens,bookmarks,mugs,t shirt ,photo albums etc with Disneyland Paris on them

If you collect pins you will be able to pick up some lovely Disneyland Paris ones.

My favourite things from DLP are a Disneyland Paris poster of the castle and all the characters and my most cherished on is a book From Sketch to reality (DLP edition)

Is there anything in particular you are looking for?

MUGS- i have a thing about disney mugs, i buy one everytime i go

but i do also buy keyrings and postcards- and tho cards that have disney sketches on them- i plan to frame them their lovely& last time i brought a nice bag- with Mickey on it.i tend to look for stuff that relates to my trip so nye trip i wanted christmasy 15th anniversary stuff

Like Jackie my all time favourite is From sketch to reality. After that it is Disneyland Paris CDs :)

Can you still buy that book there? i've never seen it- one thing i would really like to buy is one of the paintings from the gallery- there just wonderful- humm maybe one day

When we were there last month we bought a lovely red fleece blanket with the Fab 5 and the DLRP logo. There was also one which was blue and had 15th anniversary on it. It was for DS and he chose the red one and absolutely loves it. It sits on his bed and is a lovely reminder of his latest trip

Like Jackie my all time favourite is From sketch to reality. After that it is Disneyland Paris CDs :)

I already bought the book in anticipation of my arrival. Haven't had a chance to pour over it too much.

Have one of the cds as well, (but could always use more)

Do they have a lot of the soundtracks recorded in French? (Lion King, Tarzan, etc) that would be something unique.

When we were there last month we bought a lovely red fleece blanket with the Fab 5 and the DLRP logo. There was also one which was blue and had 15th anniversary on it. It was for DS and he chose the red one and absolutely loves it. It sits on his bed and is a lovely reminder of his latest trip

Yes, I wouldn't have thought of blankets but that is perfect! Keep me warm on the plane on the way home. Make nice wall hangings too!

You get all the standard thing like pens,bookmarks,mugs,t shirt ,photo albums etc with Disneyland Paris on them

If you collect pins you will be able to pick up some lovely Disneyland Paris ones.

My favourite things from DLP are a Disneyland Paris poster of the castle and all the characters and my most cherished on is a book From Sketch to reality (DLP edition)

Is there anything in particular you are looking for?

Not looking for anything in particular. Just was hoping there were sufficient things to purchase (not sure why I was worried, it IS Disney after all!)

Poster or even postcards are perfect----mmm it's going to be expensive!

I already bought the book in anticipation of my arrival. Haven't had a chance to pour over it too much.

Have one of the cds as well, (but could always use more)

Do they have a lot of the soundtracks recorded in French? (Lion King, Tarzan, etc) that would be something unique.

You can pick up various cds in french and english :goodvibes

Yes, I love art work so if there are specialty pieces, I would find that enchanting. For example, this one, I may need to purchase even before the trip, love it so much!

http://www.sandersartstudio.com/servlet/the-9/Evening-in-Paris-Mickey/Detail

Oh wow- thats lovely i'm very jealous- i will def be having some nice disney artwork when i get my own place - i cant seem to find much to buy from the UK to always seem to be in the US and scrapbooking stuff hummmmm:sad2:

Top of the list again is the Sketch to Reality book (Millenium edition), that DH and DS's bought me.
My framed and mounted LE Maleficent pin with line drawing artwork from my sister and brother in law.
My singing Mickey Mouse Birthday Cake hat from my beautiful niece.
These were all 40th Birthday presents.
I love my Maleficent pins and my DLRP ones are very special to me.

Don't forget all the free memorabilia too, I have many different napkins, coasters and menus from restaurants. Tickets and unused fastpasses, park maps and information leaflets and I'm afraid I always empty the hotel drawers so, notepaper, envelopes and postcards - My family are afraid to throw anything away without asking me first. :rotfl:

If I could buy any item at the resort, money no object, it would probably be the glass castle on display in the little glassmaking shop inside the castle, but I really need a lottery win for that one, whilst admiring it last time the gentleman next to me said "American Express ?" - if only. :cloud9:

Don't forget all the free memorabilia too, I have many different napkins, coasters and menus from restaurants. Tickets and unused fastpasses, park maps and information leaflets and I'm afraid I always empty the hotel drawers so, notepaper, envelopes and postcards - My family are afraid to throw anything away without asking me first. :rotfl:

Sounds like my house too - everything is waiting for me to get artistic with ;)

lol i must say i did take a fancy to the coasters the barman kept putting under my drink at sequoia lodge, had a pic of the 15th ann logo- very nice, everytime he turned his back one seem to go missing from under my drink:rolleyes1

If you love blankets that's what i bought last september :goodvibes

parigi.jpg

parigi245.jpg

ohhh i love it, very nice indeed- on our last trip i wasnt allowed to shop much :sad2: but next time its a must!!

lol i must say i did take a fancy to the coasters the barman kept putting under my drink at sequoia lodge, had a pic of the 15th ann logo- very nice, everytime he turned his back one seem to go missing from under my drink:rolleyes1

Haha We are exactly the same-drinks stirrers, the things that hold your burgers together, sugar packets...the hotel shampoo the lot!!

Every year though when i go in december i buy a new decoration for my tree...

Haha We are exactly the same-drinks stirrers, the things that hold your burgers together, sugar packets...the hotel shampoo the lot!!

Every year though when i go in december i buy a new decoration for my tree...

Oh yeah i like those things that hold your burger together- plus you can get them in different characters :thumbsup2

I really wanted to get some decs for the tree but as i wasnt allowed to shop much(my bf doesnt understand why i need to go into every shop and look at stuff as he says every shop has the same stuff in it) i didnt end up getting any :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter