• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite Disney "treat" (dessert)

A Dole Whip Float!!!!! Get it in Fantasyland at the MK!!!!! I have at least 2 each trip!!!

'Ohanas Bread pudding with Bananas Foster Sauce at the Poly!!

I am normally not a huge rice krispy treat fan, but I LOVE Disney's rice krispy treats that are dipped in choc that you can get at virtually any store there! I loveeee those things! I am craving one now! Only 5 and a half months left! lol

Hi everyone! My first post on here, woohoo! LOL anyway......
The chocolate scotch cake at Rose and Crown.....I literally had a dream about it last week, it's amazing!!!!

Oh lord, I have to pick just one? I guess it would be the banana bread pudding at Main Street Bakery. It blindsided me with its crunchy sugary top and soft warm center. My dream in life is to visit Disney during the winter and allow this wonderful dessert to warm my soul : )

The crispy fried wontons from Yak and Yeti!!!!!!!

Oh. My. GAWD! That was THE single most, sinfully delicious thing that has EVER passed between my lips. I, all 5 feet and 110 lbs of me FINISHED that bad boy ALL BY MYSELF and could have had another! It was like..... well, being a family-oriented board, I would rather not say what it was like. Let's just say that it was AMAZING.

Wow.... I could totally have one now.....

My absolute favorite treat is the pistacchio creme brulee from Tony's. I dine there just to get my dessert every trip.

A Dole Whip Float!!!!! Get it in Fantasyland at the MK!!!!! I have at least 2 each trip!!!

:love::love::love: I second that....My family knows that when we are approaching Aloha Isle, to just have a seat across the way because they know that Mama can't go past there without stopping and getting one :goodvibes

**Huge homemade ice cream sandwich from Main St. Bakery

**Chocolate Whiskey cake from LeCellier

**Dipped Pretzels (the one you choose yourself) from Goofy's Candy Co.

**Chocolate Mousse dessert at Pizzafari

**HAnddipped Pecan turtle from Goofys Candy Co.

**Bread pudding at Ohana

I could go on and on!!!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter