• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

!~favorite Disney Ride~!

Canyons_Boarder

Earning My Ears
Whats all of your Favorite Disney Rides?!?!?!

MINES IS TOTALLY.... "ROCKIN' ROLLER COASTER" plus, the music is way good on that ride! :cool1:

I love Rockin' Roller Coaster!!!!!!! When I went to WDW we were there right before closing and we went on it over and over again! I also love Test Track!

Hey Dude, So you're also a Band Nerd huh? You sound like me!!! I have to be at the band room at 6:00 AM today, for Concert band *yawn* Concert band is SOOO boring for the drummers. I've been drumming for about... 7 years now. Its way fun. I've got Honor Band at the University of Utah at the end of this month.

Rock -n- Rollercoster rocks! My favorite would probley be Splash Mountain though. :earsgirl:

Tower of Terror:scared1: , And the Rocken RollerCoster:rockband: , I can't pick!!!! :confused3

Mine would definately be Hollywood Tower Hotel, The Imagination Ride, and Peter Pan.

Thunder Mountain, Splash Mountain, Potc, and Tot.

I have a bunch... Splash Mountain, Thunder Mountain, Space Mountain, PoTc, Haunted Mansion, Tower of Terror, and Test Track! :cheer2:

i like all the BIG rides like TOT and RRC...and i like peter pan and the haunted mansion :moped:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter