Favorite Disney Resturant

It is the last meal you will ever have, where in Disney are you going?
Maybe I just have a soft heart butI really love all these answers becasue they really are what Disney is about. It really is about memories with loved ones no the actual restaurant and it warms my heart. I dont know what my answer would be but Id like to eat with yall and hear stories!

Before they had characters, my favorite was Artist Point. Now it's a toss up between Boma and GFC, depending on which is easier to get to.

Same! I work for a large craft brewery but we can't get Yuengling back home. Any time I'm in Florida I almost exclusively drink Yuengling. Mmmmmm.
My deal is that the first time I tried it was at HDDR after a fantastic day at MK. We purposely had a very light day of eating, and we were just absolutely dead tired, famished, and thirsty. Server brought out the Yeungling (never heard of it before, but they said it was crisp and drinkable,) and it was ice cold, light, and unlimited. We had an absolute blast at the show. Florida fun kinda = Yuengling for us ever since.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter