Favorite Disney resort restaurant?

Kona (breakfast or lunch/dinner)
Sanaa (lunch/dinner)
Ale and Compass (breakfast or lunch/dinner)

CS- Capt Cooks Poly
Have heard a lot of good reviews about Geyser Point

I avoided signatures due to price but you can get just drinks and apps at any.

Highly recommend Grand Floridian Cafe. It's always on the to-go-to list, and still will be.
Bright decor, well lit - try to get a window table, there are some good views. It's slightly out of the way, so it's usually quieter.
Food has always been good. Service can be slow, but it's friendly and polite (unlike a few places our last visit). Not dreadfully expensive, either - by Disney standards.
Only downsides over the years are the merging of Breakfast / Lunch menus, and smaller portion sizes than our earlier visits.

Highly recommend Grand Floridian Cafe. It's always on the to-go-to list, and still will be.
Bright decor, well lit - try to get a window table, there are some good views. It's slightly out of the way, so it's usually quieter.
Food has always been good. Service can be slow, but it's friendly and polite (unlike a few places our last visit). Not dreadfully expensive, either - by Disney standards.
Only downsides over the years are the merging of Breakfast / Lunch menus, and smaller portion sizes than our earlier visits.
what are your favorite dishes at GFC? looking into it for a dinner in early Nov. thanks!!

what are your favorite dishes at GFC? looking into it for a dinner in early Nov. thanks!!
DH and I had breakfast there most of the time. He'd usually get the vanilla French toast, I'd get the steak & eggs and we'd share back and forth.

Looking at the current dinner menu, I don't see anything I remember from our dinners there :( (Given the 3 page menu they used to have, that's a sadness.)
But if the Fried Chicken is the same one they serve at breakfast, it's pretty good.

Best restaurant - Sanaa (food & ambience) and Beaches & Cream (ambience)
Best buffet - Boma
Best bar - Trader Sam's Grog Grotto
Best fancy restaurant - California Grill, although Topolino's is on my list & we'll be going there for BOTH breakfast & dinner on our next trip :)
Cali Grill has been our favorite for years. But we just had dinner at Topolinos last week, and it has moved to #1. We were wowed by everything we ordered. Highly recommend the Filet Mignon and Tomahawk Veal Chop. Even offers a view of fireworks from Epcot.

YC - Yachtsmens Steakhouse
Poly - Kona, Capt Cook
Contemporary - Cal Grill
WL - Geyser Pt
FW - Trails End
BW - Flying Fish :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter