Favorite Disney Photo

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
Let me say right now, I will have to go thru a big search to find it. But anyway, they had a villain dinner at the grand Floridian , it had to be around 2000, my daughter was 8-9, she had all her pics with them, when I got a a pic with this lady
aa0d8ed7055223d022a8bb48367a2b61.png

she was actually quite stunning. . Im not sure what I said to her before they snapped the pic, but she leaned into and whispered in my ear "how dare you flirt with me when my husband just died last week" to this day, I am not sure if she was just freaking me out, but I have on this fake half smile, and Im thinking, get me out of here

Great pictures everyone.

This is probably my favorite. I've posted it a number of times here over the past 20 years.

Picture is our family, Marie, Natalie, Vince and myself, on an Illuminations cruise, complete with celebration cake, in December, 1999. It was our first, and still only family trip to WDW. We were there celebrating Marie's remission from stage III breast cancer the year before. We had a wonderful time. But Marie has not been back. 😢 Natalie has been back 4 times with me over the years, once for a dad/daughter trip and 3 times with her 2 boys with me. Vince has been back once with his family and me. And me, about 30 times or so. Some day I hope to get Marie back. :woohoo:

Family1_zpsu6frpq5x.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter