• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite Disney Memories

useakiss

Am I there yet?
It's been 30 years now since I've been to WDW/Epcot (although going again this year!), but there's one memory from our last family trip there that's one of my favorites.

We were enjoying the day at Epcot (this was 1986). It was a brutally hot day in August and we were taking our time. We paused on the bridge near the Mexico exhibit to take a break and were just admiring the view and watching the flock of flamingos that were there. Another family approached on the bridge, noticed that we were peering over the wall and pointing, so they walked over to see what we were looking at. Then then mother of that family announced, "It's just flamingos. They don't do anything," and she led her family away as we began laughing out loud. I said, "What did she expect? A song and dance?"

We still laugh at that whenever the topic of Disney comes up. Good times, good times... :earboy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter