Favorite Disney Character!

Disney has been here on Earth 4ever so there's a lot that I like:
(not in order)
1. Minnie Mouse (I have liked Minnie ever since my 2 year old cuzin was born b/c she loves Minnie)
2. Lilo (so cute and blonde little Hawaiian girl)
3. Mickey (always a classic)
4. Pooh (always a classic also)
5. Woody
6. Jessie
7. Lotzo from Toy Story (he is cute when he is abandoned)

That's it

Goofy! (hints my name) He's funny and always goofs things up, but always manages to make things right again in the end. Also the second time I went to Disney (I was 6 or 7 years old), he gave me a hug that lifted me off the ground. I guess that's where it all started.

I love Cinderella, Rani (Disney Fairy), and, because of Kingdom Keepers, Malificent :maleficen

My favorite disney characters(I have more than one) are:
Vanellope Von Schweetz-She is a adorable, loving, and determined girl, despite being tormented.
Cinderella- She is loving, even while being mistreated.
Merida-I love her bravery, love of freedom and her red curls.
Rapunzel- She is determined to see the world and find herself.
Tiana- She's from New Orleans and is hardworking.

It's impossible to choose, it's like picking a favorite child haha:lovestruc
some of my all-time faves are:
Rapunzel
Flynn Ryder
Belle
Mrs. Potts and Chip
Eeyore
Alice
Pooh
Ariel
Rafiki
Cinderella
Mickey
Marie

Donald Duck! :donald: He's just so funny and I grew up watching the old Donald Duck cartoons!

Some close seconds would be the Orange Bird (hence the name), Rapunzel, Ariel, Timon, Vanellope, Chip and Dale, and Dory!

I love all the princesses of course but my favorite character is Lady, I love dogs and the romance in her movie is just so cute, I've always loved her. The first thing I got from disney when i was 7 was a Lady toy. I've always wanted to go to London and I just visited Italy and couldn't help but always sing "This is the night, It's a beautiful night, and they call in bella noche!"

I love all the princesses of course but my favorite character is Lady, I love dogs and the romance in her movie is just so cute, I've always loved her. The first thing I got from disney when i was 7 was a Lady toy. I've always wanted to go to London and I just visited Italy and couldn't help but always sing "This is the night, It's a beautiful night, and they call in bella noche!"

I love Lady too. Grrrr there are too many good disney characters!!!!!!

I love Lady too! So much that our dogs are named Lady and Tramp!

I posted my favorite characters a while back, but I forgot to mention my favorite princess : Belle!

Dreamfinder & Figment!!! Those are my favorites! Though I love Roger Rabbit too.

Cinderella is my favorite princess, because she's nice, funny, and I love her dress princess:. I also looove Mickey and Minnie, because they're just so classic and adorable. I also have a thing for Duffy, because he's just so adorable and combines a couple of things I love, Disney and stuffed animals. Also, I love Ariel and Pooh :)

Either Vinny Santorini from Atlantis: The Lost Empire, or Cruella De Vil from 101 Dalmatians.

Vinny~ This guy is a riot. Atlantis is a fantasic movie and I encourage everyone to watch it. Vinny really makes this movie because every line that he says is funny and he has one of THE BEST LINES IN ALL OF DISNEY HISTORY (in my opinion).

Cruella De Vil~ She is just so wickedly evil. Her ambition is totally stellar and I totally want her fashion (even though I like animals).

Either Vinny Santorini from Atlantis: The Lost Empire, or Cruella De Vil from 101 Dalmatians.

Vinny~ This guy is a riot. Atlantis is a fantasic movie and I encourage everyone to watch it. Vinny really makes this movie because every line that he says is funny and he has one of THE BEST LINES IN ALL OF DISNEY HISTORY (in my opinion).

Cruella De Vil~ She is just so wickedly evil. Her ambition is totally stellar and I totally want her fashion (even though I like animals).

Hahaha, Vinny is awesome! Personally, I never cared for Atlantis (I don't hate it, it just never grew on me), but I loved Vinny's character. He had a unique personality and hilarious dialogue.

My favorite Disney characters are definitely the Three Caballeros: Donald Duck, Jose Carioca, and Panchito Pistoles. They're a great combination of characters, and I wish they had more appearances!

My favorite Disney characters are definitely the Three Caballeros: Donald Duck, Jose Carioca, and Panchito Pistoles. They're a great combination of characters, and I wish they had more appearances!

YESSSSSS!!!

Sorry this is so big, but I love this person who draws the caballeros as humans. Panchito is my fave, then Jose.
story_of_the_three_caballeros_by_chacckco-d4wo9ch.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter