Favorite Dinner Show at WDW

Popovich

<font color=green>I can't stand to be so close to
We are planning a trip to WDW the week after Thanksgiving. We would like to do one dinner show with our family (DS5, DD7 and Grandma and Grandpa).

Last year we went to the Hoop Dee Doo Review and it was a good time for all. The food was just o.k. but overall we would do it again. The kids still talk about how funny they thought the show was.

My question is , What is your favorite dinner show??? It might be nice for us to try something new.

Thanks for your help!

Gailyn

I don't think you have a lot of choices for dinner shows at WDW. The HDDR or Polynesian Show is about it. FWIW, I've been to the Polynesian twice and both times found myself wishing it would end soon. Just didn't care for it, but of course, others may love it. I would vote for Hoop-Dee-Doo as the better choice. By the way, the food at the Polynesian show was ok, but I was quite satisfied with the HDDR chow as well.

There is a Mickey's Backyard BBQ as well. This is outside ( not especially comfortable when the weather is warm ), but small children may like the character interaction. The food is similar to HDDR.

love the HDD. glad we did the backyard bbq(it was december,thus chilly), but will not return to that anytime soon--just like the HDD better.:tongue:

is it possible to go see the 9:30 show after MK fireworks ( which is suppose to end at 9 [ 5/27 ] )

Thanks for the info. Since we are going in December and it might be cold, I think we'll stick to HDDR. In '05 we will be going to WDW in October or March, maybe we'll try BYBBQ then.

Thanks,
Gailyn

Originally posted by Popovich
What is your favorite dinner show?

Mine is the luau (a.k.a., Spirt of Aloha Dinner Show). I attended the Spirit of Aloha dinner show most recently last Fall. I wrote about my experience and posted photos in my trip report -- click here for trip report. My very first post on that page is my write-up regarding the dinner show. The show was wonderful and we had a lovely evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter