• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite DCL vlogger or podcaster?

Adam Hattan episode 3 will be up in 4,5 hours!

I am currently watching the first one. I love Adam's reaction when he realizes how big a one bedroom suite is.

Last edited:
That explains why it hasn't been uploaded yet. Thanks for the update! I'll be at Boo Bash on the 5th (the night before my cruise) so I probably won't have time to catch it until after we're back from our trip.
Adam has 3 days posted on you tube now from his Magic staycation cruise I 1br concierge. Adam Hattan and Gary C are hyterical.

Putting in a plug for the DCL Duo. We are cruising with them in April! I will definitely branch out and try some of these other producers.

We've watched the Adam Hattan ones a bunch.
We also love Tim Tracker and he did a few DCL vlogs when they cruised in 2019.

Has there been anyone vlogging from the recent Wonder cruises? I would like to
see that.

Has there been anyone vlogging from the recent Wonder cruises? I would like to
see that.

I was able to find a few videos by searching “Disney Wonder 2021” on YouTube and sorting by upload date. A couple of them give you a good idea of what the check in & testing process is like. Definitely not even close to the number of vlogs I’ve seen for the Dream and Magic but I’ll take what I can get!

I was able to find a few videos by searching “Disney Wonder 2021” on YouTube and sorting by upload date. A couple of them give you a good idea of what the check in & testing process is like. Definitely not even close to the number of vlogs I’ve seen for the Dream and Magic but I’ll take what I can get!
Thank you. The other day i didn't see anything but the other ships. I will check again. I know
they all pretty much do the same protocol but it is nice seeing it on the ship you will be on. lol

For those interested, the Tim Tracker just started posting videos from their Castaway Cay double dip cruise, and they stayed in the Roy suite. SO JEALOUS. That room looks incredible.

I wish I could find one that focused on kids/family activities on the ships. I always see videos that are adults with no kids. And while those are interesting, I’m more curious about kid/family view of the cruise since that’s where I’m at in life.

A Rich and Jazzy life does all cruise ships. Recently did DCL. They focus on cruising with kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter