Favorite cs salads?

Do you remember/know if that had Cilantro in it? I'm allergic but otherwise the salad looks great and our plan for our MK days is QS dinners only.

I don’t believe so, but definitely double check with a CM at Pecos Bill! I’d hate to see you get sick.

It's closing soon, but I really liked the Energy Salad at Electric Umbrella in Epcot! The Greek Salad at Cosmic Ray's was a big disappointment.

Apparently Eats at the Epcot Experience has a very similar salad (new to the menu this week). You probably aren't the only person who liked it!

Is Eats a food booth outside of the Epcot Experience?
No, it's inside. I saw mentions on WDWNT and DFB - it's inside the old Odyssey building. People are assuming it's too take up some of the slack when Electric Umbrella finally closes. It isn't in the app yet, AFAIK.

Last edited:

The Oasis Salad from the quiet pool bar at the Poly was really good. It has edamame and crispy wontons with a really tasty citrus vinaigrette. We got it with grilled chicken and it was big enough to share. It was light and so refreshing!

No, it's inside. I saw mentions on ***** and DFB - it's inside the old Horizons building. People are assuming it's too take up some of the slack when Electric Umbrella finally closes. It isn't in the app yet, AFAIK.
It's the old Odyssey building, not Horizons (which was replaced by Mission Space).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter