• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite cs salads?

The Cobb salad at the outside lounge at the brown derby. We got in line about 20 minutes before it opened to get a table.

I just last week had the salad at Docking Bay 7 and really liked it - The roasted Endorian Chicken tip-yip salad or whatever the name is now.

It's closing soon, but I really liked the Energy Salad at Electric Umbrella in Epcot! The Greek Salad at Cosmic Ray's was a big disappointment.

I was very pleasantly surprised by the southwest chicken salad at backlot express in HS. went back and had it again on the same trip!

Columbia Harbour House had a wedge salad with shrimp and a mango type dressing. We thought it was very good, especially on a hot day.

Columbia Harbour House had a wedge salad with shrimp and a mango type dressing. We thought it was very good, especially on a hot day.
That sounds good. Thank goodness for CHH. It's so hard to find healthy cs at MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter