• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite counter service at Hollywood Studios

Docking Bay 7. I love the roast and the chicken. My husband also loves the ronto wraps, which you can get at Docking Bay 7 after Ronto Roasters closes.

Ronto wraps. I love them ! Kids and I enjoyed the chicken tip yip at Docking bay 7. Hubby has had roast and ribs there and said they’re good, but nothing great. He did enjoy the hummus at Backlot express, and his dad liked the Cuban sandwich. Hamburgers were terrible as usual. All quick service burgers are terrible . I liked my breakfast at Woodys, but hubby did not like his lunch there. Didn’t try the totchos though, and they looked good.

Had the Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese at ABC Commissary & it was GREAT! Gooey and lovely with wonderfully griddled bread.
Wow this sounds good. We haven't been to WDW in years and back then the choices were slim at DHS. Kind of like choosing between a trip to the Dentist and banging your head against the wall. The selection seems to be expanding. Maybe Disney has read the many complaints on this board. :)

I think Baseline for snacks sounds perfect. My one word of caution is that there isn't a lot of seating these days with a lot of tables put out of commission for social distancing. I also really like Docking Bay 7. My favorite there is the Felucian Kefta and Hummus Garden Spread (Plant-based Meatballs, Herb Hummus, Tomato-Cucumber Relish, Pita). Also enjoy the
Endorian Fried Chicken Tip Yip. Great to hear that ABC Commissary has improved - will have to give that a try.

The dining options at HS have really improved a lot over the last couple years. Epcot will probably always win out for dining in my opinion because of all the variety. But with Harbor House still closed in MK and with my family having gotten kind of tired of Satu'li, I now think HS has the best quick service food available aside from Epcot.

The dining options at HS have really improved a lot over the last couple years. Epcot will probably always win out for dining in my opinion because of all the variety. But with Harbor House still closed in MK and with my family having gotten kind of tired of Satu'li, I now think HS has the best quick service food available aside from Epcot.
I was originally going to post I disagree because think ak and mk both have great quick service IMO but I think you may be right that hs has argument to edge them out.

Ak is probably my favorite with satuli, flame tree, and harambe. Mk sometimes doesn’t seem great but I do enjoy sleepy hollow, Casey’s, pecos Bill, and Columbia harbor house (can even add be our guest more for atmosphere if we assume menu goes back).

HS I’ve explored less but greatly enjoyed woodys lunchbox and rontos. Also hearing good things about docking bay 7 and while not a quick service per say ogas canteen has to count for something. I guess we are cursed with having so many great options these days haha.

I was originally going to post I disagree because think ak and mk both have great quick service IMO but I think you may be right that hs has argument to edge them out.

Ak is probably my favorite with satuli, flame tree, and harambe. Mk sometimes doesn’t seem great but I do enjoy sleepy hollow, Casey’s, pecos Bill, and Columbia harbor house (can even add be our guest more for atmosphere if we assume menu goes back).

HS I’ve explored less but greatly enjoyed woodys lunchbox and rontos. Also hearing good things about docking bay 7 and while not a quick service per say ogas canteen has to count for something. I guess we are cursed with having so many great options these days haha.
Haha, that's a great curse to have, right?! It's great that which park has the best quick service is even arguable!

We really enjoyed docking bay 7. Atmosphere was great and they lead you to a table which I appreciated. After reading a blog that recommended it, I had the plant based kefta and hummus even though I’m not vegetarian. I loved it. My oldest daughter got the fried chicken but liked mine much better.

I've eaten at nearly all of the QS restaurants in HS over the last couple years.
My top picks: Docking Bay 7 & ABC Commissary
Ones to avoid: Rosie's All American & PizzeRizzo
Indifferent choices (not bad, not great): Woody's Lunchbox, Ronto Roasters, & Backlot Express

I love the ribs with the Mac n Cheese at Docking Bay 7. The Batuu-Bon desert and Moof Juice is really good too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter