Favorite cookie/biscuit recipes?

3 ingredient Peanut butter cookies. Delicious and easy. Just 1 egg, 1 cup sugar and 1 cup pb, mixed, rolled into balls, flattened slightly with Fork tines in crisscross pattern, bake 350 8-10 minutes. I make these at least once a month because my kids love them

Whatever they do in Ben's Cookies! They have two outlets here in our town and they are to DIE FOR! Tonnes of choice, always fresh out of the oven, soft, melt in the mouth... mmm! 😋

Absolutely fresh cookies hot out of the oven!

A favorite recipe that I have posted before is always so tasty! We make them with tollhouse milk chocolate chips because I don't care for semi sweet or dark chocolate. The milk chocolate makes these cookies even sweeter! 🍪

Sugar Cookie Half Recipe (Makes about 2 Dozen Cookies)

Ingredients

1 Stick of Butter softened
2/3 Cup Granulated Sugar
1 Egg
1 ¼ tsp Vanilla
1 ¼ Cup Flour
¼ tsp Baking Soda
¼ tsp Baking Powder
1/8 tsp Salt
½ Cup of Nestle Tollhouse Milk Chocolate Chips

Instructions

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment
In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy
Add in egg and vanilla extract. Beat until combined.
Next, add in the baking soda, baking powder and salt. Mix until just combined.

Gradually add flour mixing as you go. Make sure to scrape the side of the bowl every once in a while.

Roll the dough into 1 inch balls and roll into granulated sugar. Place about 2 inches apart on baking sheet

Bake at 350 degrees for 10-11 minutes.

Sugar Cookie Full Recipe (Makes About 48 Cookies)

Ingredients

2 Sticks of Butter softened
1 1/3 Cup granulated sugar
1 egg
2 1/2 tsp vanilla
2 1/2 Cup Flour
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 Cup of Nestle Tollhouse Milk Chocolate Chips

Instructions

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment
In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy
Add in egg and vanilla extract. Beat until combined.
Add in the baking soda, baking powder and salt. Mix until just combined.

Gradually add flour mixing as you go. Make sure to scrape the side of the bowl every once in a while.

Happy Baking, everyone! :)

Roll the dough into 1 inch balls and roll into granulated sugar. Place about 2 inches apart on baking sheet

Bake at 350 degrees for 10-11 minutes.

I love ALL the recipes in this Cookies from cake mixes! thread which is a permanent sticky on the DIS Cooking board. 🥰 It has a wonderful variety of cookies by just adding simple add-ins to make each batch of cookies different from the batch before.

Direct Link:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/cookies-from-cake-mixes-also-biscotti-bars-cups-pops.681495/
Thank you for posting this. I didn’t know there was a Cooking subthread! I’m excited to look through the recipes.

Tried these today since I am always looking for new/different chocolate chip cookie recipes.

Neiman Marcus Cookies. They're a PITA to make, but are always well received. I use pecans and mix white chocolate chips and semi-sweet. I call them Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies.

Since there is more oatmeal then flour they came out tasting more like an oatmeal cookie. While not bad, I think the ratio of flour to oatmeal need to be changed so there is less oatmeal. Will have to experiement to see what else might need to change if I do that.

I bake a lot and my chocolate chip cookies are always well-received. I use Ghirardelli chocolate chips and use the recipe on the bag. It has more vanilla than the Tollhouse recipe and I like it much better. I also like Ghirardelli chocolate chips better than Tollhouse. The recipe calls for 2 sticks of butter, but I use one stick of (real) butter and 1/2 cup of shortening. The cookies don't flatten out so much. Also, refrigerate them before you bake them and in between batches.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter