Favorite CM in hospital.

GAIL HAYDEN

DVC Member since '92
I am not sure how many of you know Diana at the desk at OKW, but, I thought I would share that she had surgery today. I called and spoke with her daughter this evening and she is doing well. She was aware of the flowers Dee and I sent her and at least was not to groggy to know who we are. :)
She is one of the best at the front desk and we have become friends over the years. We always get welcome home hugs from her and sad goodbye hugs as well. She is an asset to DVC and to us.
Your prayers and well wishes for this truly fine lady would be great. Thanks.

Thanks for the update!! She has been the one to check me in all the time and helped make a special needs child feel right at home. I will be looking her up my next trip. . . She is a great CM at OKW and it feels like you are home when she is there to greet you!!

I think it's wonderful that she and DVC members have formed such a bond over the years. I hope she's recovering nicely. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter