Favorite CARS Toys?

pjtm

DIS Veteran
What are the cutest CARS toys you have seen? My ds loves the Doodle Pro/Book thing from Target. He thinks he can draw the cars!

I think the zip racers or maybe rip racers (?) look really cool. I almost bought one but they are for ages 4 and up and I don't think DS3 could do the zip cord by himself yet. I'd probably enjoy setting it up for him the first few times, but imagined having to do it about 7 million times and ending up intentionally breaking the toy to get out of playing with it :teeth:

So far we have a Hotwheels size Lightning McQueen and Mater. I think we'll collect all of those (assuming we can ever find them...)

Considering we have so much already I would have to say our fave so far is the fast talking mcqueen. It really is a lot of fun to play with and my DS3 in May can play with it for a good 30 minutes before he gets board. So it is a huge hit in our house. He has all the matchbox ones too and he is playing with them so much more since we saw the movie. The remote control car he isn't too into yet. The book has also been a huge hit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter