Favorite Breakfast Character Meal

We did Bon Voyage, Akershus, and Cape May on our last trip and they were all very good. I'd say my favorite was Cape May, mostly because of the food choices and the amount of characters. I do second someone else's comment regarding Bon Voyage. It is all plated so you don't have to keep getting up to go to a buffet. It was A LOT of food, though. My husband, who is a pretty big eater, couldn't finish everything and said it was too much!

So our last trip which was 2 years ago.. and even our trip before that (8 years ago for our honeymoon) I'd have to say I really liked the Garden Grill but this trip I'm looking forward to Bon Voyage. I keep hearing great things. We really liked our waiter last trip and Hollywood & Vine for the Disney Junior Breakfast as well.. food was OK most of the buffets are OK but my husband still talks about that waiter.

We love 1900 Park Fare. The Mad Hatter and Alice are great. Funny interactions with the kids, like when the Mad Hatter stole my son’s grapes and threw them at Alice. And Mary Poppins is just practically perfect in every way. And the food is good with lots of choices. It’s always a must do for our family.

For us, a lot of it has to do with our plans for the day. I have learned the hard way that going out of our way to a resort that we are not staying in/near to have breakfast is a) a transportation hassle and b) a huge time killer on a park day. We really don't do that too much anymore. So that would factor in to my decision more than anything else.

Having said that, in the parks, our favorite is Crystal Palace. Lots of breakfast choices, fun environment, bright and pretty inside, neutral characters for boys and girls and you're right inside MK when you are done. We have done Garden Grill for dinner and weren't wowed by it, but I hear that breakfast is better. It's also another place that's more gender neutral and when you're done, you are inside Epcot right next to Soarin'. Epcot also has Akershus but it's all princesses and not sure your son would be into that. If you are in AK, Tusker House is another good choice. Hollywood Studios has Hollywood and Vine but I wouldn't recommend that unless your kids are into the Disney Junior characters. We found the food yucky and the place was dirty.

Outside of the parks, you have some good choices at the resorts (1900 Park Fare, Chef Mickey's, Cape May, Trattorio al Forno) but personally, I wouldn't go out of my way to do any of them on a park day unless you are staying in/near one. To each their own though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter