Favorite Aulani Splurges

PurpleKomodo

Mouseketeer
We are planning a trip to Aulani for our 15 year anniversary. What are your favorite splurges for two adults? We are into all sorts of things from excursions to spa/relaxation to drinking to fine dining. What have you done that you loved?

We are planning a trip to Aulani for our 15 year anniversary. What are your favorite splurges for two adults? We are into all sorts of things from excursions to spa/relaxation to drinking to fine dining. What have you done that you loved?
You want fine dining- I recommend Roy’s which is across the street. Congratulations!

On or off property? On you’re limited. Off, oh boy the possibilities!

If you're not afraid of boats, you should try and do a boat tour that goes out to the Kaneohe sand bar. I think the tours leave from Kaneohe (which is on the East side of the island) so you may need a rental car to get there, but highly recommended!

If you're not afraid of boats, you should try and do a boat tour that goes out to the Kaneohe sand bar. I think the tours leave from Kaneohe (which is on the East side of the island) so you may need a rental car to get there, but highly recommended!
Great idea! I have contact information for a boat which we used just recently a mo th ago! A great way to spend four hours or so with friends! They sailed out of the Kaneohe yacht club.

Attachments

• BC07A1A6-4EFF-4788-8C86-53B6418DD1E5.jpeg
    BC07A1A6-4EFF-4788-8C86-53B6418DD1E5.jpeg
    118.2 KB · Views: 21
  • 1F2A5D07-CB8E-4CAC-9715-DA3BF81C092A.jpeg
    1F2A5D07-CB8E-4CAC-9715-DA3BF81C092A.jpeg
    55.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 94FBF6DC-B245-43A0-82E6-4B08450388BB.jpeg
    94FBF6DC-B245-43A0-82E6-4B08450388BB.jpeg
    57.4 KB · Views: 21

I love time in the spa, Noe (Four Seasons), and jewelry. Just a simple gal... lol. Always eyeing real estate wherever I go, so I suppose it could be worse!

Just came back from a trip to Aulani as two adults. We loved Mina's Fish House at Four Seasons next door (gorgeous oceanfront seating). If you go into Waikiki, we loved House Without a Key at the Halekulani hotel. It is an outdoor lounge next to the beach with lovely music and hula performances. Very pricey appetizers/drinks, but amazing atmosphere. I also love that it feels secluded from the hustle and bustle of Waikiki even though it's right next to the water.

Rent a cabana for a day, or a casabella, and spend a full day relaxing, and having food and drinks brought to you poolside. (Ask for one away from the keiki play areas.

Take a trip away from the resort for a fine dining local restaurant - Kapa Hale or Hoku in Kahala, Senia in Chinatown, MW Restaurant near Ala Moana, or for brunch, 53 By The Sea. (I’ve heard that Senia features fewer local dishes now that one of the partner chefs has left).

3 highlights for us were a couples massage, VIP Luau, and a sunset catamaran cruise from KoOlina Island Adventures.

Short of private catering, La Mer is the bougiest dining experience you can have on Oahu - highly recommended. Michel's would be a good choice if you're looking for excellent food right on the beach at a lower price point. 53 by the Sea would be another romantic location and is indoors - perfect if it's too muggy, hot, or storming.

Our favorite splurge was going. It was a splurge,,but one we are glad we took. Having dvc made it easier. Everything else was a bonus. Wife loved the spa,,daughter was scared of it so backed out. Ziplining was a splurge and loved it and the history stories they told while doing it,,and the farm its on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter