• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite Adult Beverages at QS restaurants

lexmelinda

<font color=blue>Has a Seussical googling DD<br><f
I prefer mixed drinks to beer or wine when it's hot, but I'm interested to hear about your favorites from the QS locations.

My favorite is the Grey Goose slushie at the France pavilion kiosk!:)

Don't think they serve food at that kiosk, so can't use the dining plan.

If you look at menus, some QS places have premade cocktails. I think ABC Commissary used to, some countries in Epcot like Mexico have a margarita.

Our favorite is not at a QS but at a kiosk at AK. It is the Coconut-Lychee Lemonade at the Drinkwallah stand. So refreshing and yummy on a hot day!!

I really liked the Grown Up Lemonade from Woody’s Lunch Box. It is on the sweeter side, but it has cherry vodka, lemonade, and cherry purée. Also, we really liked the food as well. We had the brisket sandwich and three-cheese grilled cheese.

Captain Morgan Mai Tais that we have had at both The Polynesian Lounge and at Fort Wilderness. good stuff!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter