Favor from my friends....

seabee

<marquee><font color=deeppink>Signmaker extraordin
I know that we are suppose to be discussing the fort,but I have a favor to ask. My DD's school is holding their annual Countries Night, each class picks a country and does a ton of projects, reports, and research and then on one night they open it up to the public. It really is cool, they transform their classrooms into their countries. Anyway, DD has Kenya. Well, we were looking through our Kilamanjaro Safaris pics. and they aren't as great as I thought. So here comes my favor-if anyone has some pics from the safari that they wouldn't mind me printing I would really appreciate it. Maybe you were on a trip to the FORT;) and happened to ride the safari. Thanks in advance for any pics.

I know that we are suppose to be discussing the fort,but I have a favor to ask. My DD's school is holding their annual Countries Night, each class picks a country and does a ton of projects, reports, and research and then on one night they open it up to the public. It really is cool, they transform their classrooms into their countries. Anyway, DD has Kenya. Well, we were looking through our Kilamanjaro Safaris pics. and they aren't as great as I thought. So here comes my favor-if anyone has some pics from the safari that they wouldn't mind me printing I would really appreciate it. Maybe you were on a trip to the FORT;) and happened to ride the safari. Thanks in advance for any pics.

I'd love to help...but I haven't been to AK yet. I hope she gets all the pictures she needs...

Seabee,

Sent you a pm to a link to our pictures print whatever you need. There are many Disney Trips with pictures but that link has some good pictures.

Thanks guys! I can't wait to bring them in, the kids will love it!

I'll check my pics when I get home. Always happy to help.

Here are some:

Vacation2006-WedtoThurs010.jpg

Vacation2006-WedtoThurs020.jpg

Vacation2006-WedtoThurs001.jpg

Here are some of my best from the safari plus a couple more because I like them.

40-1.JPG

40-2.JPG

40-3.JPG

40-4.JPG

40-5.JPG

40-6.JPG

40-7.JPG

40-8.JPG

40-9.JPG

40-10.JPG

40-11.JPG

40-12.JPG

40-13.JPG

40-14.JPG

I want my pistures to look like THAT!!!! What kind of camera do you suggest?

For these pictures I used a Panasonic Lumix FZ-20. A little large for some folks but it has a great 10x optical zoom.

panasonic_fz20_size_300.jpg

Recently I picked up a Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3. Much smaller than the FZ-20 but it still has the 10x optical zoom. Also, increased pixel count, 3" screen and takes wide screen pictures. Takes great pics. I'll have to check for a few samples. Check out dpreview.com

Panasonic_dmctz3.jpg
DMC-TZ3_HAND.jpg

Sorry seabee, back on topic.

Wow Chris! Those pics are absolutely awesome! My pictures never come out that great on that ride because I am making sure my DH doesn't fall out of his wheelchair. :lmao: We almost lost him to the crocs one time on the "broken" bridge. Hilarious! Yeah, I guess we have a sick sense of humor.

OT doesn't bother me! Sometimes you get some good info that way!:thumbsup2

Awesome pics Chris!! Looks like you saw way more animals than we did. Here are my pics, Rog...well some of them anyway!
IMG_3557.jpg

IMG_3568.jpg

IMG_3559.jpg

IMG_3584-1.jpg

IMG_3577.jpg

Here are my pics, Rog...well some of them anyway!

Oh, these arent for me...there for Seabee's kids project...Im just enjoying the hell out of them and am totally impressed with you guys' photography skills!!!

I wasnt going to post this because it so completely doesnt compare to the quality or clarity of the pics you guys take....but then, I thought "Hey, maybe they'll realize how good they are when they see how horrible the avg joe's photo album is."

So....yes, this actually IS the BEST pic I got on safari:sad2:
100_1998.jpg

I know, I know....feel free to email me any photog tips you wanna offer!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter