• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fav WDW Roller Coaster?

Jill In Wonderland

Hopping in Rabbit Holes!
What is your favorite roller coaster in Walt Disney World?
Here are your options:
-Space Mountain
-Big Thunder Mountain Railroad (which is being refurbished as I am writing)
-Rock N' Roller Coaster
-Expedition Everest
And you can't forget my favorite ride from when I was little:
- Goofy's Barnstormer (now the Great Goofini)

Plus, in 2013, the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train will open as part of the second half of the Fantasyland Expansion, that is supposably going to be a fairly tame coaster set in the dwarfs' mine. Can't wait till it opens!:rotfl:

I'd have to say all of them are my favorites(obviously if I put them on the list), but my absolute favorite has to be Expedition Everest, since I have fond memories of it. So, it was the Year of a Million Dreams, and my mom sat in the lucky seat on EE and won us a night in the Cinderella's castle suite!:lovestruc

I'd have to say all of them are my favorites(obviously if I put them on the list), but my absolute favorite has to be Expedition Everest, since I have fond memories of it. So, it was the Year of a Million Dreams, and my mom sat in the lucky seat on EE and won us a night in the Cinderella's castle suite!:lovestruc

NO WAY. lol that is incredible! And I thought my family was lucky when we won the Dream Fastpasses during the Year of a Million Dreams! :goodvibes

As for coasters, my favorite has to EE- I just love the theming and the whole backwards thing is quite unique. Rockin' roller coaster is a close second though.

Omg these r all my favorites, so hard to choose.... but I just got back and idk this trip id have to say rock'n roller coaster was my fav.

Expedition Everest. I really love the detail that went into this ride. Everything from the queue to the attraction itself-- the ongoing story is told wonderfully. It's always a pleasure!

Rock N' Roller!
Expedition Everest would be my favourite if the backwards part didn't make me feel a little queasy! I also love Space & Big Thunder in that order but they're fairly tame.

I love Space Mountain because of it's speed and it is in the dark so you don't know where you are going unless you've ridden it so many times you have it memorized.:worship:

I have to say Space Mountain, but I also love Splash Mountain and all those other roller coasters listed! So hard to choose!

:earboy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter