Father's Day

Robbya

Mouseketeer
I know its a long ways away but...how busy are the parks and restaurants around Father's day...I know that the actually will fall right in the middle of our trip so i was just wondering if we should make any special plans

We tried to find a place to take my Dad last Father's day.

Aside from the regular restaurants...there was nothing special being offered at Disney or Unversal.

Restaurants that are usually open only for dinner were still only open for dinner.

May restaurants are open special hours for Mothers Day....Father's Day...not so much.

Kevin's right, nothing special happens. We found the same crowds as the rest of our week in June, nothing more or less on that day.

I did notice that they sold a Father's Day t-shirt in MK. :thumbsup2 I had already bought one for DH to wear that morning. I wasn't sure if they'd have any Father's Day merchandise - the t-shirt was all I could find.

Oh, DH did the Richard Petty Driving Experience, which he said was crowded with fathers! :rotfl2:

haha yea i could imagin...it seems like fathers day isnt a big goin out day....poor pop

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter