Father's Day ideas while in Disney World?

funmaymom

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have any great ideas of things we could do for my dh? We will be arriving on 6/20 for a week's stay so our first day in the parks will be on Sunday(Father's Day). My kids (ages 5 & 7) would love to plan some surprises! I've thought of designing a t-shirt for him to wear....

Any other ideas?

Thanks a bunch,
Wendy

Thanks for this reminder. We'll be there over Father's Day as well. My baby is only 10 mos so I am going to let my husband sleep in. I think I'll pack a print out of a gift at home (ie a yard tool, etc). He is fond of the man-stuff. Sleeping in is the real gift.

Thanks for this reminder. We'll be there over Father's Day as well. My baby is only 10 mos so I am going to let my husband sleep in. I think I'll pack a print out of a gift at home (ie a yard tool, etc). He is fond of the man-stuff. Sleeping in is the real gift.

We too are arriving on Father's Day (early at 6 AM) We plan to have a relaxing day at the resort and go to dinner at Boma's that night. We always but my hubby a cute t-shirt or make one for him and he always wears it..
Looking to see what everyone else is doing...

We are going to be there for father's day also. I was thinking of just hiding something in the suitcase for him on his day. Our friend lives down there, I may call him to come see my DH also.

We will be at WDW for Father's day as well. I am going to pack along a small gift. My hubby really likes the Deadliest Catch, so I got him a book written by the Hillstrand brothers from the show. We are also going to breakfast at Tusker House that morning. And, if I can figure out how, I am going to make us some kind of matching t-shirts that he won't be too embarrassed to wear!

Amy

Does anyone have any great ideas of things we could do for my dh? We will be arriving on 6/20 for a week's stay so our first day in the parks will be on Sunday(Father's Day). My kids (ages 5 & 7) would love to plan some surprises! I've thought of designing a t-shirt for him to wear....

Any other ideas?

Thanks a bunch,
Wendy

We were at WDW last Father's Day and will be there again this
Father's Day! Disney doesn't really offer anything special for dads, but we made it special by having a t-shirt embroidered with the saying "World's Best Disney Dad!" Children were also embroidered on the front to resemble our children with their names and ages on it. Both children had mickey ears on too! Here is an ebay link to the seller- http://myworld.ebay.com/embroidery_world/
Click on Theme Park Items-she won't have a Father's Day shirt listed, but if you email the seller she will make a shirt to your specifications. Hope everyone has a great time! See you there!

***I haven't figured out what I am doing this year! I may have the kids picture taken in their pirate ears and hats and have that put on a shirt-it will be a shirt, just not sure what kind yet!

I'm excited about this Father's Day!!! :woohoo: We have already made ressies at T-Rex and I'm having shirts made for my husband and son. My husband's shirt is going to have Mufsa and my sons shirt is going to have Simba. I'm also including words on the back similar to the Master Card commercials. My husband's with have a few phrases and Father's Day at Disney with my son . . . Priceless and my son's will say Father's Day at Disney with my daddy . . . Priceless. I ordered them through Zazzle which had the designs for Disney on there. I'm trying to think of a few more innovative things. So keep posting ideas!!!

We are also going to be landing at Disney on Father's day this year, and I want to think of something neat to give Dad from the girls. I just have no idea what! :laughing:

I have been racking my brain, but nothing "great" has come yet! Keep posting ideas! :)

I was just there over Mothers day and it was great! The CMs all wished you a happy moms day and they gave put carnations at the park entrances! They also had really cute moms day tshirts for sale at the parks with Minnie on them( I think it said worlds best mom on it). Most likely they will have something similar for fathers day. The kids could get Mickey/character to sign a card or get a picture at a photopass location with the kids in it and get a nice frame for it while you are there and surprise dad with it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter