• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fastpasses

Fastpasses are amazing! They save so much time in line. No questions use them and single rider lines.

I LOVE fast passes! They're really great for the long queued rides like Soarin' and The Rock N' Roller Coaster! :thumbsup2

The first time I used a fp the line was just as long as standby. I then learned spring break= not the best time to visit the world.

Going through Spring is probably the worst time to go to Disney, and Christmas! I would go in the first week of August because a lot of schools start near the first or second week of August so it's less busier! That is why fastpasses always help!;)

I LOVE fast passes! They're really great for the long queued rides like Soarin' and The Rock N' Roller Coaster! :thumbsup2

They are great for all the big rides! I love fast passes and they help make your vacation even more magical! <3 And the fast passes don't cost any money! It's the best of both worlds!:cool1:

Lemonademouth said:
The first time I used a fp the line was just as long as standby. I then learned spring break= not the best time to visit the world.

Our family going around that time next year! Is it really that bad? I heard that it's SUPER crowded :(

Luv using them! However its going to be harder this year for us because Disney is inforcing the time you use it. Usually we would use it when ever we wanted.

I went the year TSM opened in the World, got a Fastpass for it, and waited an hour for that 5 minute ride! :3dglasses Well, better than the 90 minute Standby wait!

Luv using them! However its going to be harder this year for us because Disney is inforcing the time you use it. Usually we would use it when ever we wanted.

Yes, ur right. That will be harder for my family too. But the nice thing that also changed is that Magic Kingdom FINALLY has WIFI!!!!! :)
YAY!

expeditioneverestgrl said:
you can look up how busy it is. I don't exactly know the website but I know you can look it up. Good luck. It's the most popular date to go. What dates are you going?

We look up how busy it is too!!! It's a guy that goes to Disney every day and comments on all the rides. I don't know the website though.

I also found out that Disney will be testing Fastpass of the future while we are there. It was on an article online. My mom couldn't understand how it works though.

I like using this website for crowds - http://**************.net/
This one is great too but you have to pay for it- http://touringplans.com/

It will be harder to use a fast pass, but I hope the X Pass works out well. For now to people who don't use Fastpass, USE IT. It is incredible.

I LOVE having fastpasses!!!!! It's basically the diference between waiting an hour for a ride, or walking right on it!!!:cool1:

Cinderellalove said:
I LOVE having fastpasses!!!!! It's basically the diference between waiting an hour for a ride, or walking right on it!!!:cool1:

Ya theyre great!!

Luv ur kitty!! What is its name? I have 2 cats an orange 1(Tiger) and a black cat(Buddy). Meow!!!

Ya theyre great!!

Luv ur kitty!! What is its name? I have 2 cats an orange 1(Tiger) and a black cat(Buddy). Meow!!!

His name is Murgatroid!! I know, weird name! My mom named him that because she has liked the name for a long time. By the way, the picture of him perfectly describes how he acts on a daily basis!!! :cool2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter