fastpass?

ShaneH

Mouseketeer
Is there a way to shop for fastpass reservations if you have reached your limit? I have 3 booked but want to check around for other times but dont want to lose what I already have and if i try to search of course if tells me i dont have any left.

Modify. It's one of the best features on the website or app for tinkering with plans, either in advance or day of while on property. Disney makes it pretty idiot proof to not mess something up with your existing reservations (warnings, are you sure prompts, etc).

Use the modify option if you are looking in the same park on the same day you already have FP booked.

If you want to check a different park, just start from scratch, and go past any warnings. You will not lose what you have booked unless you confirm at the end.

It is helpful! Just picked up a FEA FP+ for next week just "browsing" last night under modify. So you can get some surprising items.

thank you, i'll check that out. the fastpass stuff is all new to me. Another question, if there are no fastpass times left will you still be able to ride that ride or is it booked for the day?

It is helpful! Just picked up a FEA FP+ for next week just "browsing" last night under modify. So you can get some surprising items.
Same here. Randomly got on the app at 5:00 am one day last week and got FOP for our late Nov trip. Thank you insomnia.

thank you, i'll check that out. the fastpass stuff is all new to me. Another question, if there are no fastpass times left will you still be able to ride that ride or is it booked for the day?

You'll still be able to ride standby.

You may find the FP FAQ helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter