• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fastpass

maynee

Earning My Ears
What is Fastpass ? Where can I get tickets that have fastpass with them. Also are they worth it ?

Thanks in advance!!

Fastpass is at certain (popular) attractions at the park. You put your pass into this machine like thing and a little ticket comes out with a time on it. You go back to that attraction at the time stated on the ticket and you wait in another line. We used it several times, luckily it wasn't that crowded when we were there and onl had to do it on wkends.
There is no extra charge, you just use your regular pass to do it.

They are at no additional charge.. Yes I think they are wonderful!! I went last in March 2000 and used them every chance we had.. We would get a fastpass to one ride and go ride a few rides and then come back and were able to walk right on to the entrance. The only one we had to wait for about 45 minutes even with the fastpass was the test track in Epcot, all the other ones we were able to walk right up to with our fastpass. We are headed back this July and will definitely utilize it again..

If you purchase a pkg deal thru Disney Travel you do get one advance fast pass for each person in your group. These come in handy when you try to go on rides that run out of fast pass at an early time. However, pkg deals are not always the best cost wise for WDW (but usually ok with DL for some reason).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter