Fastpass + with Split Stay

MoCanada

Earning My Ears
We booked a split stay in November due to the fact that Free Dining starts part way through our trip and our dates weren't flexible. Issue lies in the fact that ticket package had to be purchased with 2nd part of our stay (3rd day in) to get the Free Dining package.

I've read where MDE doesn't tie your park tickets to your resort package, so you should be able to book Fastpass + attractions 60 days out, however I can not find any way around booking our fastpasses for only the 2nd part of our stay with which I bought the tickets for. Anyone know a workaround or if this is the way it is...

Many thanks.

Another post I was reading about split stays stated something to the effect of - the magical disney experience app won't tie your park tickets to one resort stay of the other...and went on to state that you could book your fast passes for both resort stays though you only purchased the tickets through one resort.

We bought 8 day park passes on 2nd stay which is only for 7 days/6 nights. Told by CM that when I booked that we could pull ahead the tickets up to 3 days when we check in at 1st resort. Right now I can only start booking Fastpasses for the 3rd day of our trip, or 1st day of our 2nd Resort stay.....

Sorry for the confusion...or further confusion this post may cause! lol

Another post I was reading about split stays stated something to the effect of - the magical disney experience app won't tie your park tickets to one resort stay of the other...and went on to state that you could book your fast passes for both resort stays though you only purchased the tickets through one resort.

We bought 8 day park passes on 2nd stay which is only for 7 days/6 nights. Told by CM that when I booked that we could pull ahead the tickets up to 3 days when we check in at 1st resort. Right now I can only start booking Fastpasses for the 3rd day of our trip, or 1st day of our 2nd Resort stay.....

Sorry for the confusion...or further confusion this post may cause! lol

Thanks for explaining, and you are exactly correct.
When you arrive, you will be able to start using your Package tickets (now, up to 10 days) before you check-in to your
resort with the package.

But, there is no way to make advanced (as in, before you arrive) FP+ reservations on the days before your check-in date.
Once you get to WDW and pick up your tickets, at that point you will be able to book
your FP+ on those 2 "before check-in" days.

Also, you want to use "on-line check-in" for your resorts.

We have 10 day tickets not on a package for either of our split stay. These tickets were from a previous package we used AP's in place of. Can I make FP+ For both resort reservations at 60 days from the first resort stay or do I have to wait to make FP+ for the second ressie?

We have 10 day tickets not on a package for either of our split stay. These tickets were from a previous package we used AP's in place of. Can I make FP+ For both resort reservations at 60 days from the first resort stay or do I have to wait to make FP+ for the second ressie?

Stand-alone tickets can be used for booking FP+ for your entire trip starting 60 days before the earliest resort check-in date.

Your tickets are (in effect) now "stand-alone" tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter