• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fastpass+ , Tiering, and Booking Difficulty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep trying to modify between now and your trip, especially if you're just looking for a FP for 1 person. My 60-day was 3 weeks ago. Since we only have a 4 day trip (3 nights) and are doing AK on our first day, which is a Saturday, I knew there was no chance of FoP when I first booked. But I've tried at least 3 times a day since then, and this morning I was finally able to modify my Na'vi River into a FoP. We were able to get 7DMT for 60+1, but it's later than I'd like it to be. I've been trying to modify that one, too. I haven't succeeded yet, but it has shown up as available about 6 times over the 3 weeks. (I haven't taken what was available because they were all later than the FP time we already have).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter