FASTPASS Soarin or Frozen?

Marinalynn

Earning My Ears
I'm not sure what to do! For the longest I thought frozen was a given however we have to ride swap bigger rides and since my son will be able to ride frozen since it's any height I feel like maybe I should do soarin because we would be able to wait together for that one. What's do you think? Is it possible to score a late fp for any of these rides? What would you do?

I had a FP for Soarin' but after reading a few other sites, changed it to Frozen in the early afternoon because of it's popularity. We plan on getting to Soarin' first thing in the morning so the wait shouldn't be too too bad.

I would definitely try to get a fp for Frozen. We were just there a couple of weeks ago and Frozen standby was always much longer then soarin standby. Also late fp for soarin were easier to get.

It really depends on what time you're getting to Epcot. If you plan to be there before rope drop, then sure you could just go straight to Frozen with little wait and then use a fp for Soarin. If you're not getting there until later, then fp Frozen and try for a 2nd fp for Soarin later.

One thing i will say is i thought the line for frozen area was so cute where soarin is one of the worst long boring nothing to look at no service on my cell phone. If you are planning on waiting standby for the one you cant get id get my pass for soarin

Frozen, not even close.

Best strategy is get a FastPass later in the day for Soarin’ which is not too difficult.

Fastpass Frozen for sure. If you get to the park at opening, head to Soarin and you’ll have a very manageable wait.

Soarin's capacity/throughput is way higher than frozen and much easier to find a later day FP

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter