Fastpass return or replacement?

This doesn’t sound too bad. I liked max pass at Disneyland. And it seems like it will just be a small number of headliners that will have the extra cost hopefully. With the dynamic pricing and limit of 2 per day, that could mean not that many people will use the pay per ride feature and it won’t impact the standby line too much.

Ok.

This isn't too horrible for my group as we can't ride any of the big stuff anyways.

I wonder if mapping out you fast pa....excuse me, lighting lane times 30 days in advance will still be a thing. Or is all day of?

Okay.

So now someone come break this down?

$15 per day/per ticket holder - you can book one ride at a time (outside of premium rides) throughout day. No limit to how many you can get in a day (assuming availability).

Kind of like paper-fast pass except you are paying for it?

Premium - two a day and prices will vary.

Yeah, the $15 per day part is a LOT like MaxPass - and that's not a bad thing! The premium part...ehhh.

Am I crazy? This is better than we feared?

Not really. It is giving a bite of a sandwich to a starving man. You don't know how much it will cost or when it will start. The tidbit is better than nothing, but the disturbing "later this year" makes it sound like not close to being reality either. The part they gave us I can live with, but it could be they want to let you accept the 15 pp/pd as sunk cost before laying more on top.

Probably not all the same rides given there's the skip the line feature. So if you want to skip the line for Radiator Racers, you might be paying an additional fee on top of the $15-$20 per day.
I don't necessarily recall FP being a "lightning" lane, sometimes it seemed as long as standby ...will this be any different?

So I have to wake up at 7:00 am (it will feel like 5 am since I'm from mountain time zone) every day of my vacation to book a good ride?? So much for a vacation.

I loved scheduling fastpass+ and knowing I had 3 rides at times that worked for me. Ugh. I'm bummed.

I know if the Maxpass, but am unfamiliar with it. How would this work with family in different hotel rooms, but connected with MDE. Can you get ride times together?

I don't necessarily recall FP being a "lightning" lane, sometimes it seemed as long as standby ...will this be any different?

Not sure but I'd assume they will take the Fastpass lane and make it the Lighting lane to bypass all the standby riders. Similar to what Universal does.

Not really enough information, especially on the per ride charges- BUT...$15 a day for what would appear to be most rides? I'll take that and run. If I had to guess they only mention SDMT, but my guess is it includes all those rides that would be hard to get with FP+- Slinky, MMRR, FOP...for that I'd have to see pricing. Sounds like maxpass to me with a per ride fee for the hottest rides. That said, at $15, it's going to be like old FP- things like Space, RRC, BTMRR- those slots will be taken quickly.

Still a million questions though.. This is not the option I wanted, it's not a disaster either....yet. For those who always complained about resort guests getting an edge- be careful what you wish for. Looks like there's no benefit being given now. Equal footing and all that....

Well but they can get their purchases ones first, and I can imagine they may sell out, or at minimum make off site take later in the day slots

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter