Fastpass return or replacement?

This will be in the NYT. CNN? I dunno, they have genuine news to follow right now and probably aren’t going to have a lot of time for fluff. NYT will cover it in their Business or Travel sections.

No its the 300lb Gorilla of entertainment, they wont report it or it will be a 5 second news bite about Disney raising park prices and how Disney stock prices surged as a benefit.

I went away to get some work done and I come back and see how many pages the thread jumped and was terrified. Guess I didn't miss anything yet....

About 1,5 hour ago, I posted about whether or not buying/selling stocks right now. At that moment the price was +$1,5 (in comparison to opening this morning) and now it's at -$0.6

Up or down... which way shall we go?

tumblr_inline_p03sa6ysRM1ug317c_1280.jpg

About 1,5 hour ago, I posted about whether or not buying/selling stocks right now. At that moment the price was +$1,5 (in comparison to opening this morning) and now it's at -$0.6

Up or down... which way shall we go?

tumblr_inline_p03sa6ysRM1ug317c_1280.jpg

I am thinking up since they must be expecting good news since they are waiting for the market to close. So I guess that is bad news for all of us....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter