Fastpass return or replacement?

Any ideas what time the announcement will be today

None of the sources I read says it's going to be today, doesn't mean it won't, but there's no reliable source that even says it's going to be today, let alone what time. Just for fun, I think it will be today. They're giving enough hints that I think that's what they believe.

If you want to go with Testa's live chat, it's safe to assume the announcement would come before that chat which is at 5pm Eastern, IF it's coming today that is. So exciting! lol

I didn't know anyone other than Len had suggested this. Good to know. The more saying it, the more likely it's true.

There's a member on wdwmagic who I actually saw say it along with Testa. Others who post about it may well be just parroting that without really having sources.

I am wearing my tinfoil hat as I type this but was this their strategy all along? Make all of us so desperate for the details that we’d be grateful no matter what?

While I'm exicited that the news may be coming today or very soon, it's not going to affect what my opinion of it is. Maybe I'll love it, stranger things have happened. But in the end, I just want to know what it is and how I'll be affected. At this point, what I think of it doesn't matter, it's going to be what it's going to be.

Off topic, but masks becoming optional again at some places.

ETA:
Since May, face coverings have been optional for Guests in outdoor common areas, and beginning Thursday, August 19, face coverings will also be optional for Guests in outdoor attractions, outdoor queues and outdoor theaters at Walt Disney World Resort.

As a reminder, face coverings remain required for all Guests (ages 2 and up) while indoors and in Disney buses, monorail and Disney Skyliner, regardless of vaccination status.

Off topic, but masks becoming optional again at some places.

ETA:
Since May, face coverings have been optional for Guests in outdoor common areas, and beginning Thursday, August 19, face coverings will also be optional for Guests in outdoor attractions, outdoor queues and outdoor theaters at Walt Disney World Resort.

As a reminder, face coverings remain required for all Guests (ages 2 and up) while indoors and in Disney buses, monorail and Disney Skyliner, regardless of vaccination status.

I'm confused. Isn't this the policy it has been since they started requiring masks indoors? Outdoors was optional?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter