Fastpass return or replacement?

The manner in which Fastpass returns to Disney World has been one of the things I'm most curious and concerned about. We are such heavy users of the fastpass system that the Disneyland Paris announcement scares the heck out of me. We actually love the California Disneyland maxpass system and didn't mind paying for the extra features for that since you paid per person per day. I just couldn't imagine having to pay per person per RIDE. That just seems absolutely absurd. We love going to Disney World so much I can't get myself to say that them implementing a system like Disneyland Paris would make us stop going but it would certainly change a lot about how much money we are willing to give Disney for our trips. Not even sure if we would stay on site anymore.

Well, it’s interesting to see Disney reveal so much about the Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser today. They tend to make announcements in batches. Still crossing my fingers for more news this afternoon.

I would like to see either FastPass announcement or more information released about Deluxe guests
extra hours. Preferably both. Really now we are heading into August and people may need to alter/adjust
plans.

Last edited:
I would like to see either FastPass announcement or more information released about Deluxe guests
extra hours. Preferably both. Really now we are heading into August and people may need to alter/adjust
plans.
Right?! My 60 day mark is coming in a couple weeks. I would really like to know about the EMH nights before making those ADRs, especially since I can only take advantage of those nights the second half of my trip (Pop/Yacht Club split stay).

Well so far today I’ve seen:
  • Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser info and opening timeline
  • International Friendship Day and the announcement of more Magic Makers
  • Cast Previews for Remy’s Rataouille Adventure coming soon (via the official WDW Cast Member Facebook Page)
  • Food & Wine Festival Merchandise
Fingers crossed that we get a 4pm or 5pm announcement of some kind. Deluxe extra magic time? More restaurant reopenings? FastPass? Character Greetings? Anything….? Please ::yes::

Well so far today I’ve seen:
  • Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser info and opening timeline
  • International Friendship Day and the announcement of more Magic Makers
  • Cast Previews for Remy’s Rataouille Adventure coming soon (via the official WDW Cast Member Facebook Page)
  • Food & Wine Festival Merchandise
Fingers crossed that we get a 4pm or 5pm announcement of some kind. Deluxe extra magic time? More restaurant reopenings? FastPass? Character Greetings? Anything….? Please ::yes::

Now we have a Sanaa Naan recipe!

Do we think there is a chance for MK to be open until 10pm at all next month? Holding out hope, all fingers and toes are crossed. OOPS so sorry wrong place, feel free to delete.

Can’t speak to WDW, but at DL this week without fastpass and have yet to spend more than 45 minutes in line anywhere and I like it better without worrying about runners and windows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter