FastPass question

mrocco90

Mouseketeer
Hello! We have a package with free dining and tickets for August. I’m debating about changing the package to a room only and buy annual passes. Will I lose my fastpasses I already planned or will they stay because I’ll have a annual pass linked to my account?

Hello! We have a package with free dining and tickets for August. I’m debating about changing the package to a room only and buy annual passes. Will I lose my fastpasses I already planned or will they stay because I’ll have a annual pass linked to my account?
Buy and link your AP vouchers before you change to room-only and your FPs remain intact.

Awesome thanks! That’s what I was thinking but when I called Disney they said I would lose them.

Why not just upgrade the tickets when you arrive? You would pay the difference in price and keep the free dining. Is the room discount saving you more than the dining?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter