• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fastpass question

seven12

Earning My Ears
I have been going to DW since it OPENED and I still have a fastpass question. This year we are doing a split stay with universal so we are just hitting our favorite rides at Disney. Right now we have a day with ONE fastpass scheduled for TTSM - the only other ride my kids really want to go on at HWS is RNR. I know I cant schedule both at once - but can I try for a RNR pass immediately after riding TTSM or do I really have to ride 2 other rides that I am not interested in to get a 4th FP?

Think you have to do three. If you're going at rope drop, I'd say just go to RnR at drop and you'll be in good shape. If not, just schedule 2 FP before the one you actually will use and then you can book the 4th right after. Pretty sure you have to schedule the three to get the 4th but don't have to ride - just have them expire. But doing rope drop is probably best.

I have been going to DW since it OPENED and I still have a fastpass question. This year we are doing a split stay with universal so we are just hitting our favorite rides at Disney. Right now we have a day with ONE fastpass scheduled for TTSM - the only other ride my kids really want to go on at HWS is RNR. I know I cant schedule both at once - but can I try for a RNR pass immediately after riding TTSM or do I really have to ride 2 other rides that I am not interested in to get a 4th FP?

Unlikely that you can get RnRC as a day-of FP at all, much less as a choice sometime after riding TSM.
(You didn't say at what time you have your TSM FP booked.)

Regardless, arrive 30-45 min. before the scheduled park opening time and head to RnRC as soon as guests are released into the park.

I was able to ride RnR twice with very short waits during SB by hitting it at rope drop, and then used the FP for TSMM. That would work better than trying to schedule a day of FP for either of those rides.

I agree w/PP to go at RD. if you are not going in the a.m. that day, you can do single rider(not sure how old your kids are) as another option if wait times are long.

I agree w/PP to go at RD. if you are not going in the a.m. that day, you can do single rider(not sure how old your kids are) as another option if wait times are long.

Problem with single rider on TT, it has the potential to have a wait just as long as the SB line. We went in the SB line on another trip (we love this ride), and it took every bit as long as the SB. Just as we were getting ready to go inside, there was a sign posted in the door that single rider could be as long as the regular line. If you think about it, the fact that the rows are two across, it kinda makes sense - but Everest single rider is fast. Haven't really been able to figure out the difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter