Fastpass+ or Legacy Fastpass

which do you like best, Fastpass+ or Legacy Fastpass?

• Legacy Fastpass

• Fastpass+

• have no opinion

Results are only viewable after voting.

DisLee

Mouseketeer
Just a show of hands and to which system you think works best for you and your family.

Fastpass+ for me. I am an environmental person so using no paper is a hit for me right there. Second, I like the ability to have rides in place going in, and the tiering prevents the popular rides from all being unavailable. Knowing what to do and being willing to ride the single rider lines help too.

Fastpass+ for me. I am an environmental person so using no paper is a hit for me right there. Second, I like the ability to have rides in place going in, and the tiering prevents the popular rides from all being unavailable. Knowing what to do and being willing to ride the single rider lines help too.
I'm sorry but your "environmental" savings is lost by guests printing their FP+ selections as proof in case disney has a computer glitch and their FP+ selections are lost.

You may love the system, but I really don't think the paper savings is a valid reason for supporting the new system.

Suvadoo said:
I'm sorry but your "environmental" savings is lost by guests printing their FP+ selections as proof in case disney has a computer glitch and their FP+ selections are lost.

You may love the system, but I really don't think the paper savings is a valid reason for supporting the new system.

Not to mention the electricity used from hours on the phone with IT or trying to choose your FP+ ressies.

FP- all the way. I agree FP + is great for arrival day and is better for other people. I just don't see the + yet.

I voted "have no opinion" because I don't LOVE nor do I HATE FP+. It's just...there. I hardly used Legacy when it was around, because we're usually able to travel during lower crowd times. Being able to have my favorite three rides ready to go before I even step foot in a park is nice.

Didn't really notice that so I was unaware. Obviously if people are printing them it lessens it, but the old way it was printed 100% of the time. Now it is printed part of the time. So it may not be an absolute savings but even if less people do it it's a plus. Any system in this day and age that requires paper (I took a photo of the screen for my FP+, I wasn't even offered a print out so I didn't know it existed) is out of date.

Not to mention the electricity used from hours on the phone with IT or trying to choose your FP+ ressies.

FP- all the way. I agree FP + is great for arrival day and is better for other people. I just don't see the + yet.

Yup, I forgot about the increased electricity used to support FP+! You mentioned IT support on the phone, but you didn't mention all of the guests using their smart phones in the park and the IT people with ipads in the park. Disney may be saving paper, but FP+ is an energy hog!

I had to vote no opinion because I have never used the new FP+ (yet). I know with the planning that I am doing I see no real difference but until my 60 day window hits I really don't know.

Where's the option for 1972-82 style waiting-in-the-sun-for-two-hours?

What's FP + been around for? Like a year, tops? I wasn't even sure if I liked my wife that much after only the first year with her.

I voted "have no opinion" because I don't LOVE nor do I HATE FP+. It's just...there. I hardly used Legacy when it was around, because we're usually able to travel during lower crowd times. Being able to have my favorite three rides ready to go before I even step foot in a park is nice.

This is me, though I voted FP+ because I do like having the 3 planned out for the day vs. hoping I get something when we get to the parks. We never managed to work legacy FP to it's optimum so we are one of those who find ourselves in better shape with FP+

Disney could have easily converted legacy FP to a paperless electronic system using MBs as the ticket medium, so the paper savings could have been accomplished without FP+.

I do not know which park I want to visit each day right now! I HATE this new system!

There are variables which change the park visited - my health that day, the weather, whether or not I can manage a scooter vs a rollator that day.

The new FP+ system is a huge blockade for me. We will be visiting Universal or Sea World instead. Goodbye, Disney. This is my last trip so we can use up our Passholder tickets & our gift cards. More room for everyone else!

I really like FP+ and I can see how it will likely continue to evolve to provide even more benefit. I love to plan ahead though and love to know that I have certain things booked and covered before I even get on the plane and I know that's not everyone's cup of tea, and that's okay.

If the same number of people that are using FP+ currently used legacy FP, every E ticket would be like TSMM and Soarin' were pre-FP+ and we'd have thread-after-thread here on how horrible it is.

If the same number of people that are using FP+ currently used legacy FP, every E ticket would be like TSMM and Soarin' were pre-FP+ and we'd have thread-after-thread here on how horrible it is.[/QUOTE

Ok,so what are you trying to say? :confused3

If the same number of people that are using FP+ currently used legacy FP, every E ticket would be like TSMM and Soarin' were pre-FP+ and we'd have thread-after-thread here on how horrible it is.

Most likely not.

Under the old system you could get a single FP and then once that was used or 2 hours had passed - whichever came first - you could get a second one and so on and so on.

With FP+ you are made to get 3 to start which immediately takes up 2 more selections. That's been part of the increased use and demand for FP's - so much so that Disney added FP to attractions that never required it and had to place tiering in effect at 2 parks.

I like FP+s it allows me to sleep inn. other then that I have some issues with it bugs I learned to take a snap shot of my FP+s when they system is down .

Wow- really surprised by the results so far. I know, not scientific, but I honestly thought the dislikes would be much more than the likes.

Ok- took another look and realized I read it wrong- at least the earth hasn't shifted- this is more the numbers I expected. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter