Fastpass kiosk location changes

PairOfDice

Mouseketeer
We've chosen not to use Maxpass. The last time I was in the parks was September 2017. I've heard that RSR fastpass kiosk is now somewhere near Ramone's House of Body Art. Have there been any other changes for fastpass kiosks in either park? Our trip is coming up in less than three weeks and I'm starting to get major butterflies in my tummy about all the planning and researching how things work that we haven't done before like Fantasmic!

We've chosen not to use Maxpass. The last time I was in the parks was September 2017. I've heard that RSR fastpass kiosk is now somewhere near Ramone's House of Body Art. Have there been any other changes for fastpass kiosks in either park? Our trip is coming up in less than three weeks and I'm starting to get major butterflies in my tummy about all the planning and researching how things work that we haven't done before like Fantasmic!
The RSR fastpasses are now movable carts (like they have for World of Color and Fantasmic). That was in preparation for the demo and construction of Marvel Land.

Here's where they all are:
Big Thunder - permanent by ride entrance.
Buzz Lightyear/Star Tours - permanent by Buzz ride entrance; some kiosks are Star Tours and others are Buzz
Fantasmic - portable cart by boat dock in Frontierland
Haunted Mansion - side of the ride closest to train station
Indiana Jones - permanent by ride entrance
"it's a small world" - double check that one; should be near ride entrance but after renovation of queue I'm not 100% sure the location
Matterhorn - permanent, underneath the monorail track close to the water.
Roger Rabbit - permanent by ride entrance
Space Mountain - permanent by ride entrance
Splash Mountain - permanent along side of the ride next to Hungry Bear Restaurant entrance

Goofy Sky School - permanent by ride entrance
Grizzly River Run - permanent by ride entrance
Guardians - permanent across street from ride entrnace
Incredicoaster-permanent by ride entrance
Racers - temporary at end of Cars Land
Soarin - permanent by ride entrance
Toy Story - permanent, on the pier across from ride entrance (next to Incredicoaster track)
World of Color - temporary cart in pathway next to Under the Sea

Toy Story - permanent, on the pier across from ride entrance (next to Incredicoaster track)

We were just at the parks Wednesday July 4 - Sunday and the Incredicoaster fastpass machines are now located with the Toy Story machines. I believe they simply re-purposed some of the Toy Story machines. Where the Screamin' fastpass machines used to be is now Incredicoaster queue area.

We were just at the parks Wednesday July 4 - Sunday and the Incredicoaster fastpass machines are now located with the Toy Story machines. I believe they simply re-purposed some of the Toy Story machines. Where the Screamin' fastpass machines used to be is now Incredicoaster queue area.
Thanks for clarifying! I have been since it opened, but I guess I hadn't paid attention to the FP machine locations, so when I saw people in that area I just assumed it was for the FPs!

The RSR fastpasses are now movable carts (like they have for World of Color and Fantasmic). That was in preparation for the demo and construction of Marvel Land.

Here's where they all are:
Big Thunder - permanent by ride entrance.
Buzz Lightyear/Star Tours - permanent by Buzz ride entrance; some kiosks are Star Tours and others are Buzz
Fantasmic - portable cart by boat dock in Frontierland
Haunted Mansion - side of the ride closest to train station
Indiana Jones - permanent by ride entrance
"it's a small world" - double check that one; should be near ride entrance but after renovation of queue I'm not 100% sure the location
Matterhorn - permanent, underneath the monorail track close to the water.
Roger Rabbit - permanent by ride entrance
Space Mountain - permanent by ride entrance
Splash Mountain - permanent along side of the ride next to Hungry Bear Restaurant entrance

Goofy Sky School - permanent by ride entrance
Grizzly River Run - permanent by ride entrance
Guardians - permanent across street from ride entrnace
Racers - temporary at end of Cars Land
Soarin - permanent by ride entrance
World of Color - temporary cart in pathway next to Under the Sea

Thank you both so much! I have googled high and low and haven't found a list like that. It is SO helpful!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter