Fastpass + Help

Pooh's-Honey-Pot

DVC owner since 2020 - VGF, BLT and SSR
Hi all,

I wanted to practice with fastpass plus as I have to book them next week and I've never done it before; I'm all logged into my disney experience and it confirms that I have tickets and that the trip is paid for. However i get to the page where it says i have to link my tickets in order to book fastpasses and it wont let me past it - just says i need to link tickets and when I enter my confirmation number i get the message "this reservation is already linked to an account; please speak to *my name*; ". Has anyone else had this?! I am beyond frustrated!!!!

Last edited:
I've not had this problem before, it should show you in my tickets on the mde app who your tickets are allocated to and it gives you the option to reassign them if needed.

You probably have booked a package (hotel + tickets)

in this case, your tickets are not valid until you check in.
This means that until you're 60 days from check in, MDX will not see any tickets that are 'valid' for FP+ reservations, even though it sees tickets attached to your account. The word 'valid' is key in your situation.

as soon as you reach the 60 days mark, at noon, MDX will see 'valid' tickets for FP+

you can't practice run with package tickets.

Thank you! I actually called them yesterday and they said this - and I thought I knew better and doubted what they said! I'm so glad you have confirmed it!

Was having the same issue and getting frustrated. So at noon today it should be a go!

Yes! Mine kicked in at about 12.02 and I got everything i wanted! Good luck today!!

Wish I have read this earlier. My fp day is tomorrow and had same issue as you. Called Disney and they explained.
Fingers crossed for tomorrow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter